Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I would destroy Hollywood, I would tear down their false idols and summon up great plagues to smite them low. Sacrificial altars would be built and I would tear out the hearts of celebrities and feed them to the vast beings who gyred and gymballed in the churning cloudscapes above, until mighty Nyarlathotep would sever heaven in twain, sending forth his million tentacles to feast and fornicate in the flesh of our offerings. Only then shall my heathen heart know content and my cheeks be graced by a grimace of pleasure, only then.

Mote to self: Take pills.

You know, no matter how much bloody hair I shed in the bath I still don't get any less hirsute, where does it all bloody come from?

Don't really remember that @Kinley was your guest last night?....

What I cannot know if the bloody hairs appear in your shower because @Kinley took one just before you (and didn't clean it up) or because they were glued to your skin (don't ask how would arrive up there)

OK. So you all know how cats occasionally leave little gifts for their owners? Usually on a rug, and usually something like a decapitated mouse or an eviscerated songbird from some near-extinct species?

Saskia left the remains of a fish outside the back door. It appeared to have been grilled. I may need to disown her.

OK. So you all know how cats occasionally leave little gifts for their owners? Usually on a rug, and usually something like a decapitated mouse or an eviscerated songbird from some near-extinct species?

Saskia left the remains of a fish outside the back door. It appeared to have been grilled. I may need to disown her.

My lost dear Billie Jean brought me a couple of mice alive while we had a house with garden. Now the 3 actual ones cannot bring me anything but flies and stuff....

Alas! But lot of cat owners never understand our generosity...

Last edited:
Dachshunds leave no gifts. They guard their presents with all their might. The memory of tearing what was left of a neighbour's chicken from her still haunts my dreams. Her "twice baked chicken" put me off poultry for a quite some time.

Gwyn brings me his three-year-old chewbone a few times every day, but I'm expected to throw it across the room for him to fetch, so that doesn't count. And Jaeger used to bring small reptiles. I miss Jaeger. She knew EXACTLY what to do with small reptiles.

But a cooked fish is definitely new for me. I've suspected for a while that Saskia has a second home.

Still unable to see the relation between my "tongue-reptile-controler" and Boromir's Poem. Sorry. Maybe I need some beers to link with the "deadpan".....

Silly reptile about to get eaten gif vs. serious mourning a fallen friend song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom