Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
There's only 272 days left. I give this thread 2 days.

269. Wag that tail, dog. Wag it.

:rebel:

Welp, time to count down again.

38 (never forget)

We must reach page 519 for the day of the current release.
[...]
It's here! It's out! Today's the day! Wait... what's... what's happening...?

Closer now to release than what we were when the second delay came.

But you do realise that when Sard reads your suggestion, he'll also volunteer?

Yeah yeah i know.... he enjoys a good spanking all the time. Kills the mood a bit, but i am still up for it.
He just has to pay for this timer.

Holy Hell, I can't believe that the game was announced 2 years ago and how quickly the time passed since then.
Now it's only 2 months away and the waiting is killing me :rly?:

Bloodborne comes out today, so i can forget about the torture that is this thread for a bit.

Also, whoever revived this.....was that necessary? :sad:

Well, here we are, waiting. . . .So, while we wait, let's consider some of the deeper questions: after all this time in anticipation and suspense, what do we hope to gain from playing The Witcher III, when it is at last here? Mere passing entertainment? Insight into a complex world of fantasy? Appreciation of artistry, and story-telling? Fuel for intricate technical discussions of game graphics, physics, and mechanics? Or do we hope that this game will furnish something more? I'm curious to see what people hope to take away from this grand and marvellous illusion -- not what they wish it might have been, or what features they wish to see within it -- but what they want to feel, think, or experience during or after their time playing.

Live well.

[Sard Edit: Put this back. Are you kidding? It's the smarte...ONLY smart comment in this entire thread! It's like a duck with nine heads! Totally has to stay.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm conflicted. my exam period starts the same week. do I wait for it or not?
oh, who am I kidding, I'd start my exams tomorrow for the witcher.

Top Bottom