Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it safe to say no single card will run this thing on Ultra?

Well, they said they were expecting that you'd be able to get the same performance on this setup on Ultra, once the game's been optimised. So... no. Anyway, not a discussion that should be had in this thread.

Only renders and arts are in bigger resolution. All the screenshots was made in 1080HD. Its the standarts for the PC monitors and PS4.

And it still needed a GTX 980 to run 30fps.

Not complaining though. I'm glad someone is finally pushing the envelope. But it just means that I probably need to settle for playing the game @ 1080p instead of 3440x1440.

But oh well, once the 14/16nm chips arrive and we get a proper generational jump in terms of GPU performance, I'm looking forward to replaying the game in 21:9 ^^

How do you know we need a 980gtx for 30fps?

How do you know we need a 980gtx for 30fps?
Because that's what the game ran at on the press event at high settings. The game is still being optimized, so this can change anytime.

Can this topic go back to screenshots and artwork? Each time I see there is a new post here and see the actual post I'm disappointed. (I want more art!)

Last edited:
Because that's what the game ran at on the press event at high settings.

So if gtx 980 is needed to run it only for just 30fps for only High settings... Then on what kind of settings were consoles running to get 30fps? Low / medium at best?

Correct me if Im wrong but gtx 980 is currently the top high-end single gpu on the market, which is shitload of times more powerful than PS4, let alone Xbox1... So how in the hell such PC runs it so poorly?

Either PC version is still really terribly optimised, or their promises to PC community means jack sh*t. Whatever it is - both options are equaly bad...

Last edited:
@Sharpy47
The game ran on low to medium on the consoles. PS4 at 1080p and 900p on XBone. The consoles had options like LOD set way lower then on the pc.
I believe we have other threads were this has been discussed a lot, the system requirements thread and constructive opinions thread are 2 of them. And optimization is still fully underway.

Here's a screenshot that was uploaded to facebook.

View attachment 10318

- You're one. We're three. Which means, there's more of us.
- You're three - he glanced at them - I'm one. But there isn't more of you. It's a mathematical paradox and exception from the rule.
- Meaning what?
- Meaning - get the fuck out of here while you still can.

Season of Storms

Hope I didn't blew it :p

On one czech site they are offering this as a preorder bonus, which in my opinion looks badass:

Attachments

• zaklinac-knizni-box-foto.jpg
    zaklinac-knizni-box-foto.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom