What if you did not romance Triss

+
What if you did not romance Triss

The game is absolutely amazing, kudos to the developers.
Now that, thats out of the way i wanted to ask, if any of you have any idea.
After you find Yen and are in Vizima, after the talk with Emhyr, you finally get the opportunity to ask her why she did not look for you, thats kinda big deal, they said its been two years since they seen each other and Yen has been looking for Ciri for half a year, so she deffinately was back for quite some time, yet did not contact or find Geralt untill recently. This has wierded me out since the first time i heard it, well not really wierded me out, but i was wondering. Yen says she did not want to bother you as you have relationship with Triss now, sort of. But first, how is losing your memory not good enough apology and second, what does she say when you did not romance Triss at all?
Is that like a default choice? You dont have to romance her in the first game and in the second game you can refuse her at the fountain, but you still have the tent scene at the start of the game, so does that mean that Yen still thinks you are with Triss?
And what kind of excuse is that, she died trying to revive you, Geralt saves her from the Hunt, she actually admits that she remembers that and they love yeach other so much, or they should anyways, and she doesnt even come looking?
I have read the books and while i sometimes cant stand Yen there, i altogether liked them together and this is just way too odd. She should have contacted Geralt as soon as her memory came back and get reunited and be glad they both live... i mean wth :( anyone else bothered by this, anyone knows if it is different if you stood away from Triss?

The game is absolutely amazing, kudos to the developers.
Now that, thats out of the way i wanted to ask, if any of you have any idea.
After you find Yen and are in Vizima, after the talk with Emhyr, you finally get the opportunity to ask her why she did not look for you, thats kinda big deal, they said its been two years since they seen each other and Yen has been looking for Ciri for half a year, so she deffinately was back for quite some time, yet did not contact or find Geralt untill recently. This has wierded me out since the first time i heard it, well not really wierded me out, but i was wondering. Yen says she did not want to bother you as you have relationship with Triss now, sort of. But first, how is losing your memory not good enough apology and second, what does she say when you did not romance Triss at all?
Is that like a default choice? You dont have to romance her in the first game and in the second game you can refuse her at the fountain, but you still have the tent scene at the start of the game, so does that mean that Yen still thinks you are with Triss?
And what kind of excuse is that, she died trying to revive you, Geralt saves her from the Hunt, she actually admits that she remembers that and they love yeach other so much, or they should anyways, and she doesnt even come looking?
I have read the books and while i sometimes cant stand Yen there, i altogether liked them together and this is just way too odd. She should have contacted Geralt as soon as her memory came back and get reunited and be glad they both live... i mean wth :( anyone else bothered by this, anyone knows if it is different if you stood away from Triss?
No matter what you romanced triss at least one in TW1 and TW2 its part of the opening of the game....

Personally after reading the books and playing the game...

I think in the books yen is his true love....

I think in the games triss is his true love.....

Top Bottom