Request : PC footage

+
To cdred

there are so many trolls right now tryin to sabotage the game , showing ps4 xbox footage as PC on steam... upload an PC footage , u did upload a xbox one , pls do. \/

---------- Updated at 03:42 AM ----------

... fuck them kurwas :))) it will be an epic game , u did an amazing job guys i purchased the wild hunt on 7 of june 2014 :)) cant wait to play N.3 it in few days...
Peace \/

The ign video only shows the anti-aliasing in the postprocess section. Either it's not added, you have to activated it via config, or it was removed for some reason.
Remove? Nah, We're talking about the shipping version here that everyone who's preloading has, the config files show supersampling(obviously), MSAA, Temporal, Post-AA and separate HairWorks AA parameters.

AllowAntialias=false //Post-AA, likely FXAA or SMAA... small chance of MLAA
AllowMSAA=false //MSAA
MsaaLevel=0 //MSAA
UberSampling=0 //Supersampling
HairWorksAALevel=8
EnableTemporalAA=true //Temporal AA maybe SMAA T1x or TXAA

Last edited:
Quick look at the PC Graphical and Gamma settings in the menu:

[video=youtube;pU70-e0XHxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU70-e0XHxw[/video]

I think that referres to the Extra AA; I mean, apart from the 2x,x6,x8, there is also the MSAA Option, For now, later we should also have FXAA and SMAA and other ones

Not sure if this is already posted, i have no conserns anymore this game looks beautifull, and if i say so then u must believe it to!!!
Warning tho gameplay contains spoilers.

Last edited:
Could we please have some PC footage without "motion blur" and without "blur" activated?!

I hate that blurry stuff which is on top completely unnecessary if you have fluid 60FPS on PC. I want full sharpness in motion and I think all of the videos released so far suffer not only from video compression but also extremely from blurring tools...

Hm, I dislike these settings: Low, Medium, High, Ultra... What does that mean? Give us the texture size/resolution, give us values that actually mean something rather than arbitrary quality steps. Besides that it is always a good idea to have a short description of what each setting does as a tooltip or info panel as well as ballpark figures of how performance, fps and memory size are affected. But there is harldy a parfect options menu and this still seems pretty good with quite a few options for customizability.

Hm, I dislike these settings: Low, Medium, High, Ultra... What does that mean?
It is simply a preset that alters the OTHER options to a set value. You can then customize those setting accordingly. There are other settings for texture quality etc...

I think all everyone wants here is PC footage created by CDPR that has all the bells turned on, showcasing the game NOT on a livestream. The bitrate will never hang and will cause everything to look muddy and blurry.

If they had done that, then a ton of this internet "funposting" would have been killed long ago.

Top Bottom