Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Yeah, its 1 month to release folks will pull out some crazy shit to don't get bored ;)

Last edited:
The skin seem less detailed though. But I guess it is where the difference with ultra resides :)

Edit: Forget I said that. Just rewatched it. I was saying non sense XD

Last edited:
Mud is fantastic - usually in RPGs you get some "blinded" effect in the fight and the character is causing less damage or can't move. Here - Geralt is blinded and the player is blinded as well, which makes perfect sense IMO. You can still swing your sword, but will you hit anything? Better to jump back a little and clear your face!

The skin seem less detailed though. But I guess it is where the difference with ultra resides :)

Less detailed?No no no. Again big no. Look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VFD_oxpVPk#t=0m46s Stop at this scene and watch the skin. I have not seen anything like this in any game.

I know what you mean by less detailed. You mean litle black points on his face. Am i right? But actually you can count the number of triangles of his face in SOD trailer. But in last trailer there is clearly more geometry on his face. Look how round and smooth his face looks now.

Last edited:
As I may have remarked before, it must be gratifying, in a way, for the RED Team to see the close scrutiny under which their work is analysed. Although, I often wonder what they make of some of these protracted debates over minutiae.

Mud is fantastic - usually in RPGs you get some "blinded" effect in the fight and the character is causing less damage or can't move. Here - Geralt is blinded and the player is blinded as well, which makes perfect sense IMO. You can still swing your sword, but will you hit anything? Better to jump back a little and clear your face!

And there is actually an animation now how Geralt clear his face. I didn't see this before.

Mud is good , terrain in swamp is mud,
but acidic spit from wyern didn't look good to me
didn't fall in the ground just vanish

As I may have remarked before, it must be gratifying, in a way, for the RED Team to see the close scrutiny under which their work is analysed. Although, I often wonder what they make of some of these protracted debates over minutiae.

At what point do the devs look at the smallest details getting scrutinized on these forums and think...these fans are impossible to please? Some of the nitpicking and complaining/whining is ridiculous.

To get back on topic I thought the Charles Dance video was excellent. He's a perfect choice for the role after playing a similar role in GOT. HE seemed to really enjoy playing the character as well.

Top Bottom