Future Gwent Card Wishlist

+
Future Gwent Card Wishlist

I thought since its inevitable we'll probably see more Gwent additions in future, then it might be a good idea to get a list of people's wish lists of cards they'd like to see compiled, for reference purposes.

Anyways, here's my suggestions so far:

Neutral
Eskel
Lambert
Crach
Cerys
Hjalmar
Ermion (Medic)
Berengar

Northern
Shani (Medic)
Radovid
Henselt

Scoia'tael
Troll of Vergen (Siege + Tight Bond)
She-Troll of Vergen (Siege + Tight Bond)
Lady of the Lake (Spy)

Monsters
Caranthir
Striga
Zeugl
Bullvore
Bloedzuiger
Kikimores (Muster)
Graveir
Greater Brother
Hounds of the Wild Hunt (Muster)

Last edited:
More neutral spies.

Some Scoia'tael spies so I can actually play them.

Maybe give monsters a ability besides muster, at the moment I don't feel they are really a viable race to play.

Last edited:
New cards would be nice, but another big tournament like High Stakes would be the greatest thing. Gwent Pro Tour

A Skellige Faction?
Leader - Crach an Craite
Hero cards: Hjallmar, Cerys, Madman Lugos, etc.
Normal cards: Longship, Skelligan Warriors, etc.
*would be a power-oriented faction, with very little special effects but many high-power cards.

Signs as special cards:
Aard (Opponents last card in hand automatically goes to discard pile)
Quen (Give one row an all-hero immunity status)
Yrden (Half the strength of one opposing sides row (only negated by Commanders Horn)
Axii (switch one of your cards on the field with an opponents card)
Igni (select and destroy one of your opponents cards and sacrifice one of yours).

Some past villains could be cool, like De Aldersberg, Azar Javed, The Professor or Savolla. Neutral deck most likely.

Some past villains could be cool, like De Aldersberg, Azar Javed, The Professor or Savolla. Neutral deck most likely.

I hope they'll put an hero cap and rework some of the existing ones, in order to give them special abilities.

I think the wild hunt cards should be their own category separate from monsters. Then they could add in named monsters and more wild hunt cards.

I hope they'll put an hero cap and rework some of the existing ones, in order to give them special abilities.

Definately agree. Cap hero cards to maybe 6 (including them in the unit count)?
And there seems to be a lack of creativity with special effects; would much rather see weaker heroes with more unique special abilities all around.

Would love it if one of the free DLCs was GWENT reworked (in a way you can turn it on/off like you can with Yennefers outfit in the options menu).
Would also have loved it if different regions had different rules to GWENT. Kinda like Final Fantasy 8s card game, seems like a missed trick.

Last edited:
Until they add new content they could do something very simple : for example, after finishing the High Stakes quest ( and all other gwent quests ) replace all the decks of all players in the game with competitive built decks , powerful ones . As it is , after building a strong deck , there is no challenge anymore - not only the AI is pretty dumb but they also have sub-optimal decks, there's no joy in winning against them

Top Bottom