Low XP from contracts and secondary quests

+
Low XP from contracts and secondary quests

I know they said the XP bug was supposed to have been fixed in 1.05 but I have a feeling it hasn't been and made things worst. I also know a few people have commented on it too that contracts are giving like 10 XP for completion. I did a level 7 contract and only got 8 XP and I was level 7 when I handed it in. Same thing for secondary quests, the XP reward is 5 most of the time and I thought if they were grey they would give you 5 XP but not if you are within the 6 levels requirement. Most secondary quests I do are the same level as me or 1 or 2 levels higher and still only giving 5 XP. Some I don't get anything.

Has anyone else noticed this yet? As I said I have a feeling the bug was not fixed and the patch has made things worst than before regarding XP.

I'm currently doing on-level (one level below; close enough) contracts and they are giving appropriate (not 5 or 10) experience when completed.

You may want to add which contracts so they can be scrutinized.

Jenny of the woods: 192 exp.

Yeah I think I might start writing down the names of them all and try keep this thread active I think so others can do the same. Obviously my suspicions were correct and CDPR did not fix the XP bug. @VikingDream I know the quest your talking about and if i remember correctly that is a lvl 24 quest and noway in hell should it be giving 10xp.

Will take awhile to provide a list and the results of the quests but I might start a fresh game on the easiest difficulty to make testing easier. If this post gets pushed back to far I'll just create another post with the results :)

Top Bottom