Missing Things

+
Missing Things

There are lots of great details in game but some of them not just at the right place as should have been and resulting lacking atmosphere breaking immersion..

- No one yields to Geralt or try to flee,all enemies have death wish from beginning.
- Roads are almost completely empty.There are lots of horse carts and wagons around but never on the roads always stationary.
- Same goes for boats never seen anyone sailing.
- No one rides horse in city.
- There is no sit option except in boat.
- No dust,dirt or blood stain on Geralt always flawlessly clean .
- Climb down animations not working for Geralt

Last edited:
Hmm. decent points you make there. Never really noticed. But i would LOVE there being a thriving water traffic merchant thingy... medium to huge merchant vessels. That would be beautiful.

All excellent points. I can't fathom why such things are missing in this "living breathing world!" Maybe lack of hardware assets in consoles? I'd also add that there is absolutely no blood physics or decals on to that list. Bizarre omission for an rpg about a friggen SWORDSMAN. I'd rather have all of these lovely details and sacrifice voiceover if it was a budget constraint. But alas, every generation throws better textures on the screen at the expense of adding more living details to the game. Thus, we get a prettier versions of the same games (looking at you gta, call of doody etc...).

PS. Bought and didn't play through W1 or W2 and I never criticized them. I felt they just weren't my style and I don't mind supporting RPG developers anyway. W3 is so close in many ways to my vision of a spectacular rpg, that it's failings disappoint me more.

If I may add to this thread, I miss the TW1 animations for drinking potions, eating food and oiling the blade. Also, I would like to see some animations when using the grindstone and the armourer's table.

We need REDkit asap so modders can do miracles while waiting for official contents. The Witcher 3 world is huge and promising but seems to be lacking a lot to hold the title of "living breathing world".

Top Bottom