Get Junior Main Story line quest

+
Get Junior Main Story line quest

I am currently stuck on a quest called "Get Junior" and I have done some looking around the internet; it seems as though more then just myself has encountered this problem. When I fight whoreson men inside the arena and kill them all I am directed to a secret stash hidden behind a wall that is only opened if I move a torch. I am unable to flip the torch after igniting it and thus am unable to complete the main story line quest. I can't go back to a previously saved spot as I got tired of trying to figure it out and left to accomplish other missions. I am now a level 21 and still can't get passed this part. Any suggestions? It would be most helpful if the Devos would simply enable a function to delete old quests from my quest log and then find the contact and reassign the damn quest. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I sort-of had this problem and my solution was the range I was at to turn the torch. If my character was to close it wouldn't turn and after several minutes of getting in other ranges of the torch it finally turned. I believe I was at the farthest range possible that still allowed my character to interact (so be sure walk is on and keep making small circles near the torch while spamming the Interact key).

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the help. If it doesn't work I don't know what i will do as I've gotten so much further on my level and I don't want to redo all my progress.

Top Bottom