> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+
I live in finland and game is releasing here 2am next morning so I still have to sleep one night (not sure if thats gonna work)

I really have the same feeling as I had when I was little kid and it was christmas eve
16 hours before I can go to sleep what am I gonna do today? stare at a wall?

Actually the game will be playable at 00:00 here in Finland.
I was thinking that after work i will do some stuff for a while and then i go to sleep (like that is going to happen) until the game unlocks.

Last edited:
I MUST sleep tonight, because I plan to not sleep at all when the game releases tomorrow at 8pm here :D

Gonna try to pull a 20 hours session more or less if possible.

Okay, I have a question. I though the game was supposed to come out at 1 am CET which should translate to 5pm PT. But the countdown on GOG is counting down to 4pm PT. What am I missing?

Edit: Okay. Relase time is 1 am CEST and not 1 am CET.

Last edited:
Our gamestop is releasing the retail version tomorrow at 9.30 am.
So yea..i don't know how i will be able to survive the night.

Hi guys, not sure if this has been discussed, but my gog galaxy account says eight hours to go, while gog.com says 16.26 mins...this is a bug i assume?

ok well mines says eight hours?

Attachments

• eight hours.jpg
    eight hours.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 41
o Master of time we bow before you, please tell us your secret as this wait is pure torment
I am guessing its a bug with Galaxy, but it would be awesome if its not.:victory:

---------- Updated at 05:44 PM ----------

And now its Seven hours to go.

Attachments

• seven hours.jpg
    seven hours.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 43
Well i just found a topic in steam forums that PS4 countdown on the preload says 7 hours. Anyone have PS4 and can confirm this :D

Top Bottom