[DLC 15] New Finisher Animations (Video)

+
[DLC 15] New Finisher Animations (Video)

Oh my God, that ending. I had a good chuckle, props to Gamespot.

Anyway, cool. Doesn't seem like too many new animations, but I like the thinking outside the box, not just more Armour and Costumes. Neat non-the-less, I ain't about to turn down more execution variety.

Looks amazing!!! Especially the one where Geralt does a dodge and uses full force strike from the back to slice enemy vertically in a half! The ones were he cuts off arms / legs also looks great - reminds me of Geralt from the books!

Damn... I knew I should have waited with this video :D

Quick question , I saw in the game menu that you can set automatic finishers to off , how do you perform them yourself?

When's the Second DLC coming, if at all?
3 Weeks but 2 DLCs, while one of the three Weeks was understandably needed for Patch development and the other was Ciri's Fashion Week.
Ciris one-DLC-only Week was an exception as they stated there'll be two DLCs each Week, what happened, any Infos I failed to notice?
Oh, I'm not complaining or anything like that, it's just the curiosity of an irrational and impatient TW3-addict. :D

Greetings.

Looks great :)

But yeah, finishers from TW2 with both swords and Signs were epic, something like that would be nice to see. Oh, actually there was such thing in TW3 as well: Imlerith's death cutscene - coolest finisher in the series, IMO.

Top Bottom