Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
During his hangout with the other witcher it pissed me off when Geralt explain what he's been doing and instead of saying I found Triss and Yen. He mention Yen only. He didn't even say I met Triss and we hookup or something, even tho Triss and Geralt shared that beautiful kiss during the masquerade ball and I didn't romance Yen once. Man this is pissing me the F off.

Could you check out what I asked about earlier? If it's not too much trouble that is. :p Does saving Now or Never until Brothers in Arms change the codex/journal entry? I waited a long while but still got the journal saying Yen was the reason she's at Kaer Morhen. :X

Doesn't change a damn thing.

Attachments

• fgewfe.jpg
    fgewfe.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 357
WTF, so even tho you save Now or Never for last to ask Triss to Kaer Morhen, it still says Yen asked her there. Even tho Triss is your romantic interest nothing change? Ok that's it, I've had. I'm done. No more play through for me after this.

I took a screen shot on both my play-throughs and they were exactly the same :/ I was hoping it would have changed!

During his hangout with the other witcher it pissed me off when Geralt explain what he's been doing and instead of saying I found Triss and Yen. He mention Yen only. He didn't even say I met Triss and we hookup or something, even tho Triss and Geralt shared that beautiful kiss during the masquerade ball and I didn't romance Yen once. Man this is pissing me the F off.

Another reason why there's no reason not to save her quests until after you cure Uma. :dry: That damn smile where he says "and then I met Yen." He forgot to mention that he crushed her heart into a million pieces on that ship. In my game, it wasn't the happiest of reunions, neither of them have any reason to be smiling at each other.

I don't remember these last lines on my last play through

It said it in all of mine. Maybe you just missed it.

---------- Updated at 04:04 AM ----------

WTF, so even tho you save Now or Never for last to ask Triss to Kaer Morhen, it still says Yen asked her there. Even tho Triss is your romantic interest nothing change? Ok that's it, I've had. I'm done. No more play through for me after this.

Yup. Nothing changes. Look at the title of the thread "inconsistency" is the key word in this case. Doesn't matter if you choose her or not. The game still acts like you are going with Yen. :dry:

I hope you're right, man. I hope you're right. In other case, It would be pathetic.
From what i know it is a bug and CDPR have already fixed it:

-Before fix
+Choose "I love you": Triss stay, get light house and fountain scene, ending stay with Triss (don't try threesome :p)
+Choose "Let try again": Triss stay, get light house scene, no fountain scene, ending alone or with Yen if you romance her (no threesome scene)

-After fix: Triss only stay if you choose "i love you", no try, make up your mind Geralt ;)
Doesn't change a damn thing.
I always went Velen > Norvigad > Skellige in my previous playthrough
The scene in Kaer Mohen:
Geralt: it good to see you again
Triss: Come on, time to go inside

Never got " you should thank Yen ... she invited me here", how lucky i am :p. But the codex is the same as your .......

Last edited:
Read it Triss biography a lot and don't remember seeing it in my french play through

---------- Updated at 04:08 AM ----------

Yeah,super cute

Not Yen who belittles him, his profession, their relationship, and relationships in general with her actions.
Infact Yen's one redeeming quality seems to be the way she mothers and genuinely cares for Ciri, but as a wife/GF, she needs to learn how to treat a man, and Geralt needs to grow a pair
In my game he did grow a pair, and she tossed him in the lake for it. I thought that was kinda fun. I like some of the fun touches CDPR threw in made this a blast sometimes. And the drunk seen afterward was pure gold. I only wish Geralt could've said 'Hey Ida!' to the elven sage with a nice drunken speech.

Having just finished playing through, it was my intention originally to go with Triss the first time, and then go with Yen on an NG+ game (if DLC allows), Having finished, ain't no way I could spoil a game doing that. Yen is a complex, interesting character, but as a love interest there couldn't be a poorer choice. Tomira intrigued me more than Yen, when all was said and done.

The third act really focuses on Geralt & Ciri's relationship, and I think they do that well. Even in that it showed Yen as a poor choice. While she was initially happy to see Ciri, there was nothing after that. When Geral & Ciri were together talking & laughing on the ship, Yen merely glared. I guess in that respect I can see why Triss would've stayed in the background, Yen might've thrown her overboard in a jealous snit!

Can't wait for CDPR to release their mod kit, because I'm sure someone will get in there and fix the Triss situation as best as it can be. Modders made Skyrim much more interesting and playable, TW3 doesn't need a whole lot of fixing, just some good tweaks, starting with Triss.

Last edited:
As I understand you. After Triss made one of the most important characters in the life of Geralt, and TW3 she paid too little attention. To her so contemptuous that all desire to take the game again disappears.

From what i know it is a bug and CDPR have already fixed it:

-Before fix
+Choose "I love you": Triss stay, get light house and fountain scene, ending stay with Triss (don't try threesome :p)
+Choose "Let try again": Triss stay, get light house scene, no fountain scene, ending alone or with Yen if you romance her (no threesome scene)

-After fix: Triss only stay if you choose "i love you", no try, make up your mind Geralt ;)

I always went Velen > Norvigad > Skellige in my previous playthrough
The scene in Kaer Mohen:
Geralt: it good to see you again
Triss: Come on, time to go inside

Never got " you should thank Yen ... she invited me here", how lucky i am :p. But the codex is the same as your .......

Maybe that's why

---------- Updated at 04:11 AM ----------

Good night everyone and wish you all sweet Triss dreams

I can understand Geralt didn't want to talk about Triss when Yen was sitting beside him. But after Yen left...
Geralt "We are not a couple "
Eskel "Sry, we didn't know. Do you want to talk?"
(Me - preparing to click "yes")
Geralt "No"
(Me "WTF!")

Same here. I read it through probably 10 times, maybe more. Kinda wish it updated after the ending to include a small entry about them going to Kovir. Sadly, nothing of the sort. :X

Oh I have a good question! Pick me!

Say if you romanced yen.. And whatever the end/outcome is with her, I wonder but highly doubt it because that would be very unfair/biased but is there a small entry about yen and geralt?

Say if you romanced yen.. And whatever the end/outcome is with her, I wonder but highly doubt it because that would be very unfair/biased but is there a small entry about yen and geralt?

I don't think the entry updates with any new information after the credits roll. A little bit more about all the characters would be great. Like I've said, even though I didn't pick Yen, I still would like to know where she goes and what she does. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom