(WITCHER 3 SPOILERS) Can I find *** without doing bloody baron quest?

+
(WITCHER 3 SPOILERS) Can I find *** without doing bloody baron quest?

So I'm currently on my third play-through of Witcher 3, and I decided to say, "fuck everyone", and do as little as possible. I've skipped A LOT of main/side quests. Including ones with the bloody baron, anything in Novigrad, and have literally have only done one main quest in Skellige with Yen (first discovering Uma) So far I have done quite well, until i have reached a slight bump in the road. After completing the quest where you get information from Skjall, in THIS file, Geralt has never seen Uma before, so it complicates things. Yen tells me to speak to Donar about the ugly creature, and so I did. After giving me information about how he sold it to a man who sailed to Novigrad, the trail ends there. MY QUESTION IS: I know that Uma is with the Bloody Baron, I was wondering (and hoping) that if it's possible to find Uma in Novigrad prior to him being traded and sent to Crow's Perch???

No, it isn't. You need to do the Bloody Baron quest to at least the point where you see Uma with him. Which means you also need to do the relevant quests in the Keira/Ladies questline, by the way.

(Also, your thread has been moved into the subforum where spoilers are permitted)

I tried to find away to not do the BB quests. I even tried to go in and fight/steal UMA. No luck. He can't be found. I also think the BB got him quite a while ago.
Good luck maybe there is a way.

Although game as the whole is not linear, main quest has linear parts. For example when you visit Whoreson Junior you play Ciri for a moment and it starts with writing "few weeks earlier". It's always few weeks earlier and it doesn't matter if you go to Novigrad straight from Vizima or explored whole Velen and maybe also just storm through Novigrad to Docks and take the Ship to Skellige. You can either visit Junior lets say two weeks in game time after the start or a year after the start and still Ciri visited Junior few weeks ago. So it's simply impossible to find Uma somwhere else than at Crow's Perch.

Top Bottom