Geralt is flat :/

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt is flat :/

First, thank you for this game. Is it THE best I have ever played.
I usually get the "demo" and buy if i think it is worth it. I bought your whole series.

Now to the subject that brings me here: bulges. Yup, you read it right.

(Let's leave the children laugh and move on)

You straight geeks spend so much energy in char customization for boobs and even boob physics and cinematics for naked girls for no reason other than to fulfill your fantasies and you can't even spend 5 minutes to give poor old Gerald a dignified warrior hero male bulge? Come on ... He is flat, like, TOTALLY flat. I bet there are male designers there? Didn't you guys feel there was something off there?

You straight dudes like boobs, I, a gay dude, like bulges. I am good with the fact that Gerald is straight (i love him this way), but guys, ... he is flat, seriously. To the designers: giving a male model a bulge does not make you gay, leave your cave...

A game so realistic and yet, his main char who is supposed to have the big cojones is flatter than my trans friend Suckie in BCN.

The whole sexual thing is over guys, relax. You may now proceed freely to the new era.

Why would Geralt have a bulge? It's not practical to have a crotch bulge with the armor he wears and I doubt the peasantry would want to talk to a man with his dick obviously pressing against his trousers.

:geraltsad: "Huh!" :what3: "My dick bulge is bigger than Geralt's!" "Hehehh, Mine too!!":smile:

---------- Updated at 12:20 AM ----------

"Hmm you just wait for the mods":pride2::envy:"You'll see!" :shock2:"Wow thats...!" :cheers3:

Was gonna try and say something useful, trow out some arguments, I even fired up a save to see for myself, but then I realised I was about to embark in a debate about Geralt's "bulge".

So instead, Ill just leave this here.

Attachments

• 1273300894580353677.jpg
    1273300894580353677.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 117
There's a vajayjay mod on Nexus. That's where I'd be lobbying your request. TBH I'm a bit surprised there's no dick mod for him yet.

I rather think we've reached the end of this discussion. The point has been made, and we've acknowledge a proven lack of anatomical correctness. It's highly doubtful that the REDs will ever officially add a 'bulge', or any other masculine equipment, which leaves this task to modifiers who feel so inclined. Before the comments here become any sillier, this thread shall now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom