a little bug with the filter-UI in the inventory

+
a little bug with the filter-UI in the inventory

sometimes the infobox showing the stats of the item you hover over gets a bit buggy with quickfiltering.
when you quicksort while hovering over an item, the infobox does not disappear until you hover over any other item or leave the inventory.
this does not happen with equipped items, and is only obvious when you quicksort and then decide to use a different filter, because the infobox blocks part of the filterselection UI.
now you can actually add something to the patchnotes that is not the same thing.. for the third time in a row :D
regards to the cdpr team, i love you!

edit: im on pc v 1.08.4, win7, 1680x1050, eeeehhh... i7 4770, gtx 770, dont think anything but the first 3 might matter, if you need more just ask

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! This is true -- just tested it out. Good eye, man.

This is simply the matter of an overlay remaining constant for a set period based on "cursor" position, so basically, its fulfilling its function. If you shift the cursor to a new position after you hit the quick-sort key, it should reset. However, it seems the info window gets stuck because it loses its data source. (I suppose that's better than hanging or crashing!)

Top Bottom