Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

+
During the "get drunk with your fellow witchers at Kaer Mohren" quest (thank you for including it, CDP!), if you play Gwent, what card can you win, and is it obtainable in another way?

Hotfix 1.06 has just been released for PC. Please check the list of changes below.

- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy

The console version is on the way.

Next Patch release and STILL NO fix for the missing Zoltan card problem :angry::cry:

Come on @cdprojekt, please fix this bug.

I don't remember it being a quest at Kaer Mohren, but after I defeated one of my fellow witchers during the drunk segment - can't remember his name - I received the Triss Merrigold hero card. Not sure if you can obtain this card elsewhere.

WTF It's unbelieveble... Just Zoltan's card is missing to me and CDRP says nothing and does nothing about this. I mean... Come on! At least "hey guys, we're looking into it" or "you'll have to start a NG to get this card"... NOTHING. :(

Hopefully it'll be patched this week. I do believe, going back a few pages, that they're aware that it needs to be patched. Though, where it falls in the list of priorities is something I'm not sure of.

I'm predicting next update.. well.. hoping.. dreaming? :(
Seriously though all I need in life is some official acknowledgement of a fix in the works and then I can die in peace.

Last edited:
I'm predicting next update.. well.. hoping.. dreaming? :(
Seriously though all I need in life is some official acknowledgement of a fix in the works and then I can die in peace.

Pretty sure a Mod in this thread mentioned it will be patched. Just didn't give an ETA. Hopefully it's soon.

Come on guys, hear the people out. I'm also in dire need of this card on PS4, game crashed and I haven't been able to get the card. Only one left. I already have played this game more than 100 hours and i don't want to start again only for that sole card.

Please help us project Red :( hopefully they will also patch the distress key which is not there for many people

I started playing the game after the latest patch and got the card at hanged man's tree. So maybe not working if you created your save before certain patch?

Edit: on PS4.

Top Bottom