TONS of USABLE LOOT!!! in a AMAZING GAME!

+
TONS of USABLE LOOT!!! in a AMAZING GAME!

There is TOONSS of Good usable Loot I.E ( Food, Water, Runestones, valuable good to sell, bla bla) in the Gentlemans House in Novigrad.

Location : North East of St.Gregorys Bridge Fast Travel Point. There is a Gentlemans Club there Where you will find plenty of Undressed pretty women :halt: lol You cant miss it..

In the Building is a TOONN of LOOT!! YUMMY , DELICIOUS , ADDICTING LOOT! ...Best part is its completely out of any guards sight. So you can loot every inch of the Two Story complex without worrying about any pesky guards : D!

GOODLUCK AND ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL WORK OF ART THE CD PROJECT RED HAS CREATED FOR US!! and im talking about this amazing game not the women in Novigrad lol

:comeatmebro: Thank the heavens for a developer that makes GREAT GAMES on a consistent basis and cares about its PC players! I raise Glass of Redanian Lager To my great friends over at CD PROJECT RED. Keep up the great work mates : )

meh, there's nothing of interest in there. It's basically a place that should probably have been used for a quest but was abandoned pre-release.

There is TOONSS of Good usable Loot I.E ( Food, Water, Runestones, valuable good to sell, bla bla) in the Gentlemans House in Novigrad.

Location : North East of St.Gregorys Bridge Fast Travel Point. There is a Gentlemans Club there Where you will find plenty of Undressed pretty women :halt: lol You cant miss it..

In the Building is a TOONN of LOOT!! YUMMY , DELICIOUS , ADDICTING LOOT! ...Best part is its completely out of any guards sight. So you can loot every inch of the Two Story complex without worrying about any pesky guards : D!

GOODLUCK AND ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL WORK OF ART THE CD PROJECT RED HAS CREATED FOR US!! and im talking about this amazing game not the women in Novigrad lol

:comeatmebro: Thank the heavens for a developer that makes GREAT GAMES on a consistent basis and cares about its PC players! I raise Glass of Redanian Lager To my great friends over at CD PROJECT RED. Keep up the great work mates : )

Congratulations, you just found the Passiflora, be sure to visit Crippled Kate's either. :D ;)

meh, there's nothing of interest in there. It's basically a place that should probably have been used for a quest but was abandoned pre-release.

There was actually a quest where you had to do something in there, but i forgot exactly what quest that was. It wasn't much, just had to talk to someone there I think.

There was actually a quest where you had to do something in there, but i forgot exactly what quest that was. It wasn't much, just had to talk to someone there I think.

Yea i did a Gwent Quest in there. Thats how i originally found it lol. Im like the gwent mini game ALOT! so i do every quest thats available to me. Havent found someone i couldnt eventually beat after a few tries : )

Aren't we talking about
the officer's club where you had to change clothes to get through the main entrance?

Top Bottom