Gwent card collection achievement

+
Gwent card collection achievement

As most of the posts going around there are a few issues with Gwent, specifically obtaining all of the cards. Although most people are having issues with the cards obtained in White Orchard, I am having an issue with collecting literally one card.

The card I'm unable to collect is Vrihedd Brigade recruit, though I don't think it's a specific problem with this card, just with the amount of cards you're able to obtain.

There are a lot of forum posts I've read trying to figure out a solution to getting the last card, but I believe it to be a problem with the card Poor F****** Infantry. Reason being is every guide I looked up for obtaining the cards has this card listed as 3 max, though I have 4.

There are a lot of other people with the problem as well, but not with my specific card which makes me to believe its something to do with a card limit of some kind as they also have 4 Poor Infantry cards. Hopes to fixes soon, cheers!

Leaving this comment here in case anyone else has this issue:
Killed Lugos after being told by Ermion to play him for his card. Now I can't get it. In my first playthrough I got his card after killing him by looting the chest, but Ermion hadn't told me to play him in that playthrough. Basically there's no chest for me to loot and it's the only card I'm missing in the game.

Top Bottom