LEVEL 99 DROWNER!?

+
LEVEL 99 DROWNER!?

So, i'm playing the Hearts of Stone expansion on my NG+ save on Death March difficulty. I'm in the Oxenfurt sewers and can't get past a really difficuly group of level 60 drowners. So i lower the difficulty to "Just the story", and all of a sudden A LEVEL 99 (after further inspection i realise it is actually level ??) DROWNER POPS UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND ONE-HITS ME! IS THIS INTENDED? BECAUSE IF IT IS IT'S REALLY STUPID. I JUST WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY!

Last edited:
The same thing is happening to me. All but one of the drowners are level 60. There is one drowner with red text over his head but instead of numbers it says "??" over his head. I am level 70 and cannot damage him and he kills me in one hit. I cannot progress through the story because of this.

EDIT: I used the "god" command in the console to get by this area.

Last edited:
The same thing is happening to me. All but one of the drowners are level 60. There is one drowner with red text over his head but instead of numbers it says "??" over his head. I am level 70 and cannot damage him and he kills me in one hit. I cannot progress through the story because of this.

EDIT: I used the "god" command in the console to get by this area.

Please share with us your save file via http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/ - thanks!

Yup, this could be a game breaking bug in NG+. Have same problem, there is one drowner with "??" level. And I hate when developers don't even bother to release hotfix.

EDIT: It was tough fight, uh. Also, it seems that re-loading to previous save (before you go to sewers) fixes this issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom