Beard

+
Beard

Hi, though the question I´d like to ask is quite common I was not able to find a proper and full answer for it. I deleted all DLC´s, the hair and beard style set including in order to be able to grow the santa clause beard. Despite all my effort and several attemps to make the beard as long as possible it always stops growing in about one third of it´s possible length.

Any suggestions? Thanks for short and quick andswers, appreciate it.

The beard won't grow back as long as you have a beard style, you have to get a clean shave and let it grow back over time.

It doesn't get too long, and this is the longest it gets.

I would like to have 1 meter beard on gerald, i was having dreams when first fable was coming out, i thought it had very fine aging system and beard + hair that will continue growing and it can be cit in any shape when it gets too long, also it would be continue growing after that with the shape you cut it (almost like in real life). But i guess will have this in few years time.but it wont be necressary.

Last edited:
I was hoping the beard would grow out to such a majestic girth and weight the maidens of Valhalla would weep with ecstasy but alas, my irl beard grows faster

I get a fresh shave (prefer full beard, close trim) before starting any major quests. Also before visiting any of the jarls in Skellige.

I may be a disobedient smartass, but I'm also a professional. Gotta look the part. :)

---------- Updated at 07:59 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 08:04 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 08:06 PM ----------

Attachments

• BoromirBean.jpg
    BoromirBean.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Aragorn_8.jpg
    Aragorn_8.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 137
  • RAGNAR1.jpg
    RAGNAR1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 108
  • tumblr_lrpqmh0cxO1qlmmdn.jpg
    tumblr_lrpqmh0cxO1qlmmdn.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 84
The beard won't grow back as long as you have a beard style, you have to get a clean shave and let it grow back over time.

My Geralt's beard grows no matter which style I get. I kind of wish I could keep certain styles for longer but that doesn't seem to work.

I thought it was awesome how they made hair grow in the game. is this the first game to ever do that? i love when devs add things that are different thats never been before. it may be only his facial hair but thats still really neat. maybe soon other games with have facial hair and head hair that grow.

My Geralt's beard grows no matter which style I get. I kind of wish I could keep certain styles for longer but that doesn't seem to work.

Wow really? Could you show us an image of the beard growing when you choose a DLC beard style? Mine didn't (PS4 btw)

The beard only seems to grow when you choose "Clean Shave" option - not the others.

The trimmed-full beard always grows back as well. I could have sworn that they said when you applied one of the options it would stop growing, and I kind of wish that held. Wish the growing beard was a toggle like the alternate looks for characters/cards is.

Ah well. It's not that big of a deal; there are other things I would hope that work on.

I thought it was awesome how they made hair grow in the game. is this the first game to ever do that? i love when devs add things that are different thats never been before. it may be only his facial hair but thats still really neat. maybe soon other games with have facial hair and head hair that grow.

Wait, hair grows too?
I thought only beard did

Top Bottom