[Request] - Cutscene Lighting Mod for 1.10 or 1.11

+
[Request] - Cutscene Lighting Mod for 1.10 or 1.11

Hi to everyone, I'm new at this comunity, but I have a request to do:

I would like to ask if it would be possible to do an adaptation of the excellent KNGR's Cutscene Lighting Mod for the 1.10 or 1.11 version of the game. I loved how it worked in the previous versions of the game, I mean independent from the Ultimate Lighting Mod and other presents, when there was no need to activate through console comands and all that stuff.

I don't know what the rest of the people think, but I would be very grateful if someone could make a standalone version of the Cutscene Lighning Mod for the latest versions of the game. I'm a total noob on modding so I find it quite impossible for me to do it. I hope that someone can help, it would be a major contribution to this modding community.

Thanks!

Hi to everyone, I'm new at this comunity, but I have a request to do:

I would like to ask if it would be possible to do an adaptation of the excellent KNGR's Cutscene Lighting Mod for the 1.10 or 1.11 version of the game. I loved how it worked in the previous versions of the game, I mean independent from the Ultimate Lighting Mod and other presents, when there was no need to activate through console comands and all that stuff.

I don't know what the rest of the people think, but I would be very grateful if someone could make a standalone version of the Cutscene Lighning Mod for the latest versions of the game. I'm a total noob on modding so I find it quite impossible for me to do it. I hope that someone can help, it would be a major contribution to this modding community.

Thanks!
I can't post links because I don't have enough posts yet lol, but check out the thread under PC tech support called A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version, last post on page 161. Not sure if it will be missing anything since it's from before the DLC came out though...actually let me see if it even still works lol.

edit: yep still works, but might not work properly with new DLC areas? Idk.

Last edited:
I mean independent from the Ultimate Lighting Mod and other presents, when there was no need to activate through console comands and all that stuff.

!

You don't need to use console commands to activate ULM, that was only required in very early versions of the mod. It will work just like CSLM did but with way more options so you can tweak it to your liking.

I'd like to echo OP's request for a standalone version of CSLM for 1.11.

I know we can use the ULM, but some mod conflicts exist that prevent this and also it would just be nice to have the original 'no frills' install option.

I'd like to echo OP's request for a standalone version of CSLM for 1.11.

I know we can use the ULM, but some mod conflicts exist that prevent this and also it would just be nice to have the original 'no frills' install option.

that's weird, because ULM is exactly the same "script-wise" as was CSLM, just has more features, that can't conflict with other mods.

the only original file modified is playerWitcher.ws (which was also modified by stand-alone CSLM). It adds EXACTLY the same 7 lines to playerWitcher.ws as did standalone CSLM playerWitcher.ws

Top Bottom