Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
@Mezziaz

A friend of mine was asking about the difference between your preset v2.06 and v1.04. He said that he loose 6 - 7 fps with v2.06 while v1.04 has no performance drop so he want to stick with 1.04 but he want to know what effect makes v2.06 more demanding or better in terms of graphics. Can you tell me so I can explain him ? thanks.

That information is mentioned on my mod page. :)

"What is the difference between standard and 2.0?

2.0 adds an alternative and more advanced (softer) bloom along with subtle depth of field, ambient light and lens flares. If you feel these are not worth the drop in performance then by all means go for the standard version instead. If you still want 2.0 but want to avoid the FPS drop then try dropping the shadow quality to low."

Damn, it looks fabulous <3

@Alastre
All but the last 2 shots were using YALM :)

That's probably why it looks "cleaner", but really they shouldn't, especially my shots since i use Gaussian Blur. (Actually helps to "hide" a few jaggies in 1080p). You're at glorious 4K, you're living the dream! :)

I also always end up reading your signature and it hits me right in the feels. That moment in Sword Of Destiny was so beautiful.

@tahirahmed
Don't know if you were answered, but debug console is working now, yes. Here

@wichat
Post whatever the hell you want. No one is here to judge what you find beautiful and cool in the game. Be you playing at low, medium, high, ultra or ultra++.
The group of active people on this thread are all very nice. I doubt you feel discouraged to post shots, you're and old, active member with a ton of posts. But i still felt like saying this ;)

@drleckda - I always laugh so hard seeing this Dante-Geralt mix xD
Anyway, great shoots. Love how the weather affects the feel of this game, it's really impressive and shows how one place can look so differently :)

Selfie at Passiflora :)

Geralt on tour of Novigrad

Taken on a PS4, now imagine the possibilities if we get a Photomode for this gorgeous game ;)

Geralt on tour of Novigrad

Taken on a PS4, now imagine the possibilities if we get a Photomode for this gorgeous game ;)
I like the ideea of an integrated photo mode even on consoles. But it would never be accomplishable. Look at what the redengine does to the NPCs behind your back ;)

The main focus in console patches should stay on the playability of the game overall.

I like the ideea of an integrated photo mode even on consoles. But it would never be accomplishable. Look at what the redengine does to the NPCs behind your back ;)

The main focus in console patches should stay on the playability of the game overall.

We all know that the focus is on fixing bugs and improving performance but,
Photomode is nothing like freecamera using debug commands on PC version, we only have a limited radius around the character in which the camera moves, it should be fine and the Devs if give us a photomode will make sure that nothing of the sort shown in the screen above happens.
Not giving up on Photomode yet
Fingers Crossed :)

Does anyone else have a problem with PS4 screenshots (and videos) turning out significantly darker than the original? I've looked at 'em on all my devices (phone, iPad, laptop) and it's always the same. I've had other people look at them on their own gadgets too. Same complaint. Is this some PS4 setting I've got wrong? They look fine on my TV.

TIA.

Does anyone else have a problem with PS4 screenshots (and videos) turning out significantly darker than the original? I've looked at 'em on all my devices (phone, iPad, laptop) and it's always the same. I've had other people look at them on their own gadgets too. Same complaint. Is this some PS4 setting I've got wrong? They look fine on my TV.

TIA.

I have no problems as such. In fact take a look at the screen that I took on my PS4.

Guess the place anyone :)
This game is drop dead gorgeous and fans need a Photomode.

Top Bottom