GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

Join us live on Tuesday, March 14th, at 9PM CET (12PM PST) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be playing live matches with the community and talking about the changes and new features introduced with the latest update! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Does this mean there will be a new update on the 14th? Or is it just talk of the last update from February?

Burza46;n8044680 said:
and talking about the changes and new features introduced with the latest update!

"Introduced", not "that will be introduced". This implies it is talking about the last update, not a new one.

gigabomb;n8071820 said:
"Introduced", not "that will be introduced". This implies it is talking about the last update, not a new one.

Is there any point talking about it now? ))
I believe they will be talking about an upcoming patch and the open beta. Anyway, we'll see tomorrow )

Yes, for 99% its a mistake. On polish website - theres information the polish live (at march 15th) will be about new patch with new mechanics - positioning, etc.

Hello dear developers GUINTA.
The game was good, especially the fans appreciated this product, but as in any game there are some inaccuracies. For example, there is weather as "showers" I would like it replaced by a more powerful weather phenomenon like "hurricane." Aretino would cost to add to the image the number of attacks, increase the number of animated card images to make a training level similar to the level of the player, correct translation. We would like to strengthen indicators knackery, make it possible to take power, as the enemy and themselves on the example of the "warrior of the wild hunt".
Thanks again for a good game. Hope you listen to my beliefs.

el_Bosco;n8096530 said:
Strange that no one is commenting yesterday's live stream...

They are too busy to figure out all those new things in General Discussions?

It was a great stream though :) I like watching these!

Did the stream say when the patch was dropping? I had to leave about 9 minutes into it and didn't see the end.

frbfree;n8098770 said:
Did the stream say when the patch was dropping? I had to leave about 9 minutes into it and didn't see the end.

They don't have the day yet. Only soon.

Raunbjorn

I might be alone on this one but please remove the player interaction feature! This game was the only digital card came I was interested in. Cool gameplay and artwork but player "interaction" only leads to pointless BM. Cmon team. You can still undo it!

Top Bottom