Not happy about the change

+
Not happy about the change

Sorry for writing in here, feel free to delete the thread after reading. So all fan art was moved to the community area, which is 2 links deep. Even if you wanted to search for it, its hard to find it now, let alone skim through it as a forums user passing by. Why not have a dedicated fan art section instead? Fan art should be rewarded by appreciation at least for the hard work you put up as a creator. This setup feels like its detaching the fan-art from the games. I dont even get the Cyberpunk theme on the thread that is about cyberpunk anymore. How are fans going to draw/compose/animate anything now if they feel detached or not even motivated? I certainly not feel motivated anymore, feels like you are not proud of the fan art and dont want it to be related to the game in any form.

Wertandrew;n10777051 said:
I dont even get the Cyberpunk theme on the thread that is about cyberpunk anymore.

You can change the forum skin from the dropdown at the bottom of the page:

themes.png

Wertandrew;n10777051 said:
Sorry for writing in here, feel free to delete the thread after reading. So all fan art was moved to the community area, which is 2 links deep. Even if you wanted to search for it, its hard to find it now, let alone skim through it as a forums user passing by. Why not have a dedicated fan art section instead? Fan art should be rewarded by appreciation at least for the hard work you put up as a creator. This setup feels like its detaching the fan-art from the games.How are fans going to draw/compose/animate anything now if they feel detached or not even motivated? I certainly not feel motivated anymore, feels like you are not proud of the fan art and dont want it to be related to the game in any form.

Agreed.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
I understand your concern, but don't worry, we're not trying to hide Fan Art - quite the opposite, we'd like to showcase it a bit better and help other parts of our community reach it. We love Fan Art!

I know that at the moment Fan Art is not as easily accessible as it was, but we're preparing to change the way Community section is accessed. We want to make it possible to easily browse Community section from main game forums, without the need to go back to the forum hub. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, but moving Fan Art to Community was a necessary part of this process and had to be done in advance.

Thank you for voicing your concerns! We're always glad to hear feedback!

Can you change the link in the top menu? Now "Community" there leads to the old page. You can make it go to the new one right away.

Vattier;n10780901 said:
Yes, I'm going to have that link changed as soon as possible. Same with the link under the Community tile in forum hub.

Can you please also fix the titles from "STORY_TWS" to Story (and etc.)? Right now it's pretty messy with all those _TWS suffixes, and upper case titles are quite annoying too.

Last edited:

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Gilrond-i-Virdan;n10825081 said:
Can you please also fix the titles form "STORY_TWS" to Story (and etc.)? Right now it's pretty messy with all those _TWS suffixes, and upper case titles are quite annoying too.

Adding these suffixes was necessary to avoid name conflicts. This is temporary solution and we're planning to remove them in the future.

Top Bottom