Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keth

Ex-moderator
Forum - bugs and errors

Despite a fairly detailed forum testing, there is a possibility of some minor or major bugs. I'd like to ask you to report here any encountered bugs and errors, preferably with screenshot and details about your browser.

Only reports here, please keep discussion in this thread :)

Attachments

• moderation.png
    moderation.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Yes me too, 2-3 times have to hit cancel before it stops on every new thread I click to view

Had to sign in "Contact us" page because I was already logged in here and it still said "not logged in".

Hello, I have a different error.

Originally i went to view the new screenshots... when the bulletin login prompt appeared in the middle of my page because i was not logged in and its a new requirement..... i then used the login at the TOP of the page instead... when i clicked LOGIN with my u/p... I was then redirected to an empty white page.

After hitting refresh... I found that i had actually logged in successfully. Perhaps the return URL for a login on the header when you are on the vbulletin page is broken or something? Just stress test that to replicate my bug.

Same here, but mainly - I couldn't login with my account on Witcher board, I had to visit http://forums.cdprojektred.com and login there. I am not sure if this is some bug or not (if I had to login there for the first time), but after logging in Witcher section, that bar above appeared, but there was also "you are not logged" warring.

Hello, it is I, vivaxaradas. By some reason I got this new stupid name, and the site demands my parent's email because they believe I am under 13. I guess I can change my name myself, and give some fake e-mail, but can you do it properly?

Same as the rest, the login box appears.

Another issue is, my screenshot thread, I have hundreds of images, I tried adding the new 3, it tells me 15 is the new limit...I cannot work with that :|

Hello, it is I, vivaxaradas. By some reason I got this new stupid name, and the site demands my parent's email because they believe I am under 13. I guess I can change my name myself, and give some fake e-mail, but can you do it properly?

Yeah I had it too... I added my own email in parent's email place and I could change my info... But still it's weird ;/

I have the pop-up authentication issue too. Plus, previously embedded YouTube videos have become just a line of text with the link now.

Same as the rest, the login box appears.

Another issue is, my screenshot thread, I have hundreds of images, I tried adding the new 3, it tells me 15 is the new limit...I cannot work with that :|

Make new posts when adding screenshots, link the posts in the OP.

But yea, same problem as the rest - constantly getting asked for login details.

One other suggestion.

Change the vBulletin favico.ico to the witcher favico. (litle wolfhead instead of V in your browser tab/favourite).

Yep, this authentication thing pops-up every time I go to another page. All right, going to change this number name to my original one.

Nope, not happening. It says that vivaxardas is already taken, even though I get all my posts and shit under this nick. Ah, screw it all!

Last edited:
Hello, I have a different error.

Originally i went to view the new screenshots... when the bulletin login prompt appeared in the middle of my page because i was not logged in and its a new requirement..... i then used the login at the TOP of the page instead... when i clicked LOGIN with my u/p... I was then redirected to an empty white page.

After hitting refresh... I found that i had actually logged in successfully. Perhaps the return URL for a login on the header when you are on the vbulletin page is broken or something? Just stress test that to replicate my bug.

Attempted to replicate the bug and it returns me to the previous URL i was browsing. Perhaps it was trying to redirect me to the FORGOT password link which returned null on second thoughts. Without thorough bug testing I'm not sure how this actually happened now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom