Forum - opinions, suggestions

+
I would appreciate it if I could increase the number of forum topics visible per page (currently I can only increase the number of posts within a topic that are visible per page). Having 30~ topics visible per page would be great.

Suggestion: Usability improvement for search form

Hey guys, I like the way you hear on our feedback. But when looking for something specific in this forum, e.g. Gwent related stuff, I have to use this nightmare of a search form.

Right now It is not usable to me when scrolling through this list of elements, just to find the game and then when looking at other games, who have subforums it fills me with horror how to efficiently use this element.

My possible solution / suggestion: Please add two selectBoxes instead of one to the search area. First one selecting the game / product, then the second one appears (if there are subforums available) to select the subject of choice.
If you need some help or have further questions, feel free to contact me. I am a developer myself.

Thanks inadvance and cheers

Suggestion: Add AJAX to message center info "bubbles"

Hey guys, please do some AJAX when it comes to account and message related stuff e.g. dismissing notificaitons.

When doin so, the update is only triggered when refreshing the page. Otherwise you still see the pending amount of currently active "news".

Thanks inadvance and cheers

Not really fan of this latest change. Detaching fan art from main game forum feels like you really don't want fan arts to get any attention.

Top Bottom