Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

These Dark Horse figures are insanely detailed. Loving mine. :)

Geralt's head looks a tad too big in the picture though but it's because he's leaning a bit forward and the camera angle makes it look so. Irl it looks just the right size.

And regarding why Geralt's figure is leaning forward:

"They stood before her, tall, slim, their arms crossed, the weight of their bodies on their left legs - a position from which, she knew, they could attack in a split second."

- Blood of Elves

So yeah, the attention to detail is awesome.

qOjOp;n10278162 said:
... Did I forget to mention that... !!! I my WinAmp !!!

Oh dear... And here I am, still using old fashioned CD and vinyl players :D

(I do have pretty dull and basic program in computer too, but I prefer using the physical forms)

Sunsibar;n10280262 said:
Oh dear... And here I am, still using old fashioned CD and vinyl players :D

(I do have pretty dull and basic program in computer too, but I prefer using the physical forms)

Imho, vinyl sounds way better.

In terms of sound quality nothing beats vinyls. But it's just something I don't want to invest in because streaming music and storing them on HDDs in lossless quality is so much more convenient. So instead I've invested into a high quality DAC that's more than enough for my needs. :)

Also, Sony's first party games are starting to look way too similar. Looking at God of War it's pretty clear that they've taken way too many cues from Naughty Dog.

Though I am looking forward to Spider-Man, the new Samurai game (Ghost of something) and (although not a first party game) Dragon Quest 11.
​​​

Last edited:
eskiMoe;n10283252 said:
Also, Sony's first party games are starting to look way too similar. Looking at God of War it's pretty clear that they've taken way too many cues from Naughty Dog.

Though I am looking forward to Spider-Man, the new Samurai game (Ghost of something) and (although not a first party game) and Dragon Quest 11.
​​​

Ghost Of Tsushima is no.1 on my to play list. I have been waiting for an open world Samurai rpg, like forever and ever.
Finally, IT is coming... Waiting with the highest anticipation. As of right now Ghost Of Tsushima is right at the top of...
To Play 2018 list...

Last edited:
Yeah, Sony overall has a good lineup for this year. Lately I've been focusing more on PC & Switch and haven't really played anything on the PS4 since Horizon. DQ11 and RDR2 should at least keep me busy this year.

I already know that I'm gonna be soooo broke in 2018. I mean, seriously broke.
Many many games incoming... many many monies outgoing...

OOOooo! I heard of that a bit back! I've heard rumblings it's going to be a spiritual successor to Blood Will Tell, which I played on a buddy's PS. I was so annoyed when BWT never came to PC. It was really cool, even if a bit "long-in-the-tooth" in both gameplay and story. (I could tell by just the look and feel it was never coming to PC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom