Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's laptop charging light is on all the time and the battery loading icon stops at 60%. I guess that means that the battery is dying, or are there other possible explanations too?

Still listening to Celtic tunes myself, Love the tune of this song, won't link the actual version as it's about the Easter Uprising in 1916, bit too political for the forum ahah.

But you can't say the Irish don't write some amazing ballads, I'd recommend the Dubliners version. Love it. Really want to learn it once my housemates leave for Easter, very fitting, see if I can busk for some extra cash while I am at it.

Last edited:
TootyNooty;n8149690 said:
Really want to learn it once my housemates leave for Easter
Resisting the urge to make the joke...

Must... resist...

HNNG.

Just listened to the Dubliners version. Powerful stuff indeed.

Last edited:
Hail, members of the Bear -- wherever you may be. Let's have a round on the house, in honour of the newest member of the Guards: An old friend, known to many of you already from the past . . . EmperorZorn!

Here's to coffee, confusion, and ciriously bad jokes!

Cc1.jpg

Attachments

• cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 28
  • cc3.jpg
    cc3.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n8181050 said:

Here's to coffee, confusion, and ciriously bad jokes!

... Riven-Twain , I want this line on my tombstone !

Unfortunately for all of you I'm not kicking the bucket yet, I'll be drinking coffee from it instead.
And we all know that this will inevitably lead to Ciri fanart, bad one-liners and things going up in flames.

But anyway...

Thank you for welcoming me back !
Long live the Cirivolution ~

EmperorZorn;n8182260 said:
... Riven-Twain , I want this line on my tombstone !

Unfortunately for all of you I'm not kicking the bucket yet, I'll be drinking coffee from it instead.
And we all know that this will inevitably lead to Ciri fanart, bad one-liners and things going up in flames.

But anyway...

Thank you for welcoming me back !
Long live the Cirivolution ~

I'm back as well, briefly as I have a Discord to run, but welcome back! Hope you had plenty of fun while you were gone. :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom