Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreyBoy;n9134120 said:
WHY I cannot upload my screenshots to screenshot tread every time i try i get Error uploading image. I have fast internet connection and my screenshots are standard png format unedited.

Try jpg format? Or uploading via advanced editor ( A next to smiley).

Alternatively, try hosting the images on an external site then just link them here using the
tags.

Sunsibar;n9142360 said:
Try jpg format? Or uploading via advanced editor ( A next to smiley).
Advanced also does not work it says a system error has occured here is pic. Screenshot (8404).jpg

Last edited:
Kinley;n9142780 said:
Alternatively, try hosting the images on an external site then just link them here using the
tags.
Is there any file size limitation idk what else can be seems like i only can post small images like this above which is 100kb my screenshots are around 2mb.

GreyBoy;n9150180 said:
Is there any file size limitation idk what else can be seems like i only can post small images like this above which is 100kb my screenshots are around 2mb.

Some users have mentioned, that pictures bigger than 1mb aren't always uploading properly. So that could be one option?

Sunsibar;n9150270 said:
Some users have mentioned, that pictures bigger than 1mb aren't always uploading properly. So that could be one option?
Update: Tried compressing and again error now it says invalid file no solution it seams. Anyway thank you for reply.

Last edited:
Messages section:
- Read messages don't get marked us such.
- The formatting is horrible.
Profile:
- Profile picture isn't displayed.
- Solve has no purpose.
- The show more button at Activities does nothing.
- Help button does not work.
File upload:
- Many times broken.
Search:
- Straight up horrible to use.
Sub-forums:
- The buttons such as Photos,Activity etc. do nothing.
General:
- Many stuff the site uses are outdated. They should be updated for security/better user experience.
Ban system:
- When you get banned you don't have acces to anything whatsoever so its pretty horrible to solve the issue.

Last edited:
For some reason I can't subscribe to any threads. When I press "Subscribe" button - nothing happens. Riven-Twain : any idea if it's a known issue?

I'm using Firefox 57.0 b12.

Last edited:
Like a minute ago I was writing a comment and my part of screen started flashing black. Then whole page turned black and I couldn't go back. I had to reopen the page. It was the first time this happened. It might have been caused by my blue light filter or the captcha verification. Otherwise I don't really know what it could be.

BestNoob;n10888601 said:
Cannot Upload Screenshots to Forum taken ingame via F12 with GoG Galaxy.

Screenshots are saved in PNG format, which is too big to upload. You'll first have to convert the image to JPEG.

xalaa;n10959497 said:
I have 13 posts and still can't make new topics.
Still have to fill out Captcha too!

I noticed that the problem has already fixed itself at this point =)

But just in case someone else is wondering the same, after writing the 10th post, it might take a while for the forums to catch up with that info. So just wait a while and it should start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom