So CD Red made a couple bucks

+
So CD Red made a couple bucks

Ok, just by the shear amount of praise I knew you guys did great with witcher3. As a fan of the series and GOG, I was really happy to see this article(even though a bit dated, I must have missed it).
I'm really glad you guys busted out into the big time, now just dont turn evil :p

/AragornVoice You, my friends, bow before no one.

If this praise is heaped in the wrong forum, I apologize and feel free to move, just went looking for an "other" area to post in, now get cyberpunk done!

Same as with artists and musicians, video game companies may find "marketability" is a double edged sword. In order to maintain such a massive customer/investor/fan base, some themes or approaches may/will be compromised. We saw the progression in The Witcher series, all of which are fantastic games on their own but progressively easier to digest (you all know what I mean). It's been a LONG time, almost 10 years, since I discovered The Witcher and CDPR. I obviously wish them lots of success but I also hope they will find a balance between quality and quantity, and sincerely hope they won't become the next Bioware.

Top Bottom