Cyberpunk 2077 Maciej Kuciara: Showtime

+
Cyberpunk 2077 Maciej Kuciara: Showtime

I just found a lot of cool Cyberpunk artwork from Maciej Kuciara and I hope CDPR are taking cues from him. After all he worked on the trailer so at least part of his style is there. Continuing from my last discussion, this is what I hope Cyberpunk 2077 looks like or uses as an influence at the very least. The link to his Showtime collection is below

Showtime-Maciej Kuciara

http://www.kuciara.com/showtime/

It does have a lot of elements I love.

The violence, the style, the attitude, the big guns, how the black haired girl who is featured in many of the pics is dead in one of them, showing how dangerous the world is and no one is safe.

Draymar23;n10165462 said:
I just found a lot of cool Cyberpunk artwork from Maciej Kuciara and I hope CDPR are taking cues from him. After all he worked on the trailer so at least part of his style is there. Continuing from my last discussion, this is what I hope Cyberpunk 2077 looks like or uses as an influence at the very least. The link to his Showtime collection is below

Showtime-Maciej Kuciara

http://www.kuciara.com/showtime/

Checked it out. Very nice.

Rudal

Forum veteran
Snowflakez;n10165492 said:
That is pretty dang cool. Could do without the iPhone, though.

This guy is talented.

Yes... That iphone bugged me as well...

Gillian_Seed;n10188432 said:
Love it! This is what I am hoping for after seeing the trailer 37 years ago.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10194362 said:
can we stop with these lies? The trailer was 21 years ago

I distinctly recall seeing it when Napoleon first took Spain.

Sardukhar;n10195422 said:
I distinctly recall seeing it when Napoleon first took Spain.
You sure?
Wasn't it about the the time the Spanish Armada set sail?

Draymar23;n10165462 said:
I just found a lot of cool Cyberpunk artwork from Maciej Kuciara and I hope CDPR are taking cues from him.

If you visit the online tour to CDPR offices on Google Maps you will see that one of the rooms (that is suppoused to belong to the art department) has a Kuciara painting as wallpaper.

If you insist...

wallpaperjpg.jpg

I shouldn't have to say this, but just to make sure: No, this is not official in any shape or form. ;)

Benzenzimmern;n10522652 said:
...this is not official in any shape or form.;)
You want to say that the picture is not true? Is that not the official attire you guys have?
:geraltsad:

REDkatja;n10522632 said:
we should do a thread sharing our wallpapers... Benzenzimmern

I like that idea! Love to see what some of you folks stare at every day.

Maybe the community could join in, too.

I have two monitors, and I have a different live wallpaper for each (I use Wallpaper Engine on Steam).

First monitor (Not animated because I can't find the original author's image, but it rains and the guy on the right is smoking a cigarette):
Cyberpunk wallpaper.png.jpg

Second monitor (Image courtesy Kirokaze):

Last edited:
Benzenzimmern;n10522652 said:

I shouldn't have to say this, but just to make sure: No, this is not official in any shape or form. ;)

My god, that photo looks like it has been ripped from the 2020 Sourcebook. The one wearing the trenchcoat on the far right looks very familiar.

Not official?? Are you referring to Madqueens comment or the photo you posted. In my opinion the photo you posted looks even more Cyberpunk than Kuciaras artwork (on account of the wired cybernetics). But then again it may be an old Cyberpunk 2020 LARP photo from the 90s and not reflective of any ideas for Cyberpunk 2077 :(

Top Bottom