x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snowflakez View Post
    Jesus, Su. I genuinely hope we meet in person some day. You sound like a kickass chick.

Go meet someone interesting.
    "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

CDPR needs to avoid that Bethesda trailer like the plague
      For giggles, CDPR should start their proper reveal trailer out like it's an old VHS tape starting up or like an old 80s/90s mac/pc starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by walkingdarkly View Post

For giggles, CDPR should start their proper reveal trailer out like it's an old VHS tape starting up or like an old 80s/90s mac/pc starting.
        That's actually an awesome idea.

Comment

That trailer is the single most ridiculous thing I've seen this month. I also love Bethesda, but still, what was their marketing team thinking? I guess it's certainly eye-catching, at least.
          It might not have been a great trailer, but to be fair, it only had to be relevant for 1 day, there is already a gameplay trailer that seems to be better. This looks interesting in the first trailer, though.
          Last edited by sv3672; 15-05-18, 17:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post
            Looks like complete and utter shit with nothing new or inspiring to offer. Just as one might expect. I bet it'll sell relatively well.
            "Human being in his last extremity is a bag of shit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Suhiira View Post

Go meet someone interesting.
              You're pretty interesting and you know it. I mean, what an Amazon.

Now me: I am so ordinary it hurts. No wonder I'm single.
              Lately I've been vaguely happy though. "Content".
              Blargh!

But BACK to the discussion: yes, I think E3 this year will be very interesting.
              Last edited by Nexus-77; 16-05-18, 02:29.

Comment

• The worst thing aside from the aforementioned meteor strike would be another trailer with the words „when it’s done“ at the end :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1nz View Post
                  The worst thing aside from the aforementioned meteor strike would be another trailer with the words „when it’s done“ at the end :P
                  A life-size pullstring doll of the head producer that says "You'll see it when it's done" when the string is pulled.

Comment

• It ends up lacking a key feature they promised, such as character customization. Presentation turns out closed-doors as that one rumor suggested (Unless their going for word of mouth hype). The usual unpredictable E3 messups that get added into Youtube compilations. A sterile, dime-a-dozen cyberpunk artstyle. Failing to live up to years-long hype in general.

In short, a whole lot.
                    Last edited by kanonite; 18-05-18, 04:34.

Comment

Working...
                    X