What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

+
gpg123;n10859211 said:
I think that the worst thing that could happen would be that the game fails to run entirely for a live demo

that's probably why most E3 presentations are just previously recorded videos and not people playing the game in real time

Lisbeth_Salander;n10859761 said:
that's probably why most E3 presentations are just previously recorded videos and not people playing the game in real time

With a few exceptions. I actually remember one demo just stopped working and instead of making a joke out of it, the developer got all awkward and pretended it was intended, saying "Thanks everyone, we hope you enjoyed, that's all we have time for" or something to that effect.

But that was a smaller indie studio, so you're probably right. But, honestly, I don't care that much. Barring a few graphical changes (which weren't nearly significant enough for me to care), the videos we saw of TW3 were largely representative of the game we got, again with a few exceptions.

Even the animations can actually be placed in game via mods.

Crowley_Essay.jpg

SigilFey;n10881991 said:
Whether it's first- or third-person, I doubt there will be very much "simple" about it. One thing I don't ever remember saying (or thinking) while playing any of the Witcher games:

"Oh. That's dull... Not much to it, really."

;)

Really? That's how I felt about Geralt's taste in women.

OOOOOHHH...

...I'll see myself out before the Yenn and TrissBoysattack me.

Snowflakez;n10882661 said:
Really? That's how I felt about Geralt's taste in women.

OOOOOHHH...

...I'll see myself out before the Yenn and TrissBoysattack me.

Ha ha ha...!

WAITER: What will the gentleman order?

GERALT: Chicken. Unsalted. Boiled. No skin.

W: And, for a beverage?

G: Vodka. Straight. Side of water. Room temperature.

W: Eh...perhaps...I could interest sir in a dessert to add some flair to the meal?

G: (Frowns thoughtfully. Nods once.) Frozen yogurt. Vanilla. No toppings.

Top Bottom