I want to get Cyberpunk 2020 source book but I am from Europe

+
I want to get Cyberpunk 2020 source book but I am from Europe

Hi everyone,
I don't generally post a lot here but I am wondering if there is a way to get Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook here in Europe. I've been looking on eBay and it's all from the USA and most of them don't ship it here. Sadly I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, so getting that stuff is really hard. All tips welcome.

LastKnownMeal;n10831591 said:
Hi everyone,
I don't generally post a lot here but I am wondering if there is a way to get Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook here in Europe. I've been looking on eBay and it's all from the USA and most of them don't ship it here. Sadly I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, so getting that stuff is really hard. All tips welcome.

You want it in english? Shipping from US to serbia might get really pricy, so perhaps you could find websites from countries close to yours...

Does this help you?
https://www.amazon.com/Cyberpunk-202.../dp/0937279137

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10831741 said:
You want it in english? Shipping from US to serbia might get really pricy, so perhaps you could find websites from countries close to yours...

Does this help you?
https://www.amazon.com/Cyberpunk-202.../dp/0937279137

Shipping is damn expensive, yes I want that in English. This link does indeed help, I will try to get some friends from USA buy it and ship it somehow, maybe that is going to be less expensive.

Lazerlatte;n10833591 said:
I think datafortress2020.com has a pdf somewhere, if you want to do some digging. But that's all they have in terms of core books I think.
I

I do have a pdf version, but I am a crazy collector haha. I want a real deal.

Sardukhar;n10843211 said:
I've played in TFOS. Years ago.

It was hiiiiiiiilarious. Like, we laughed through every session. Crazed inventors, deranged killer robots and their rogue limbs, silly teen drama, hiding from teachers...great stuff.

CDPR should definitely turn it into April Fool's Day joke at some point, like announce that they will be adapting the game into virtual form, hire some professional animation studio from Japan to make anime style opening, then show some Developer's Diary with them trying to keep straght face while talking about all this crazy crap that can happen in it and about their desire to reach wider Japanese market with that game.

Then next day announce it wasn't a joke and they are really working on it.

Sardukhar;n10843211 said:
I've played in TFOS. Years ago.

It was hiiiiiiiilarious. Like, we laughed through every session. Crazed inventors, deranged killer robots and their rogue limbs, silly teen drama, hiding from teachers...great stuff.

ahhahah, damn now I want to play that. Hard to find that sort of community in my shitty country.

Is there anyway to just get the core rules as a tidy, clear to read pdf package similiarly to how there is (or at least was) a free GURPS-lite version?

Funny thing is that I keep seeing people I watch on YT begin to pop up here. Mad Queen, Last Known Meal... life is a small pond :D

LastKnownMeal;n10831591 said:
Hi everyone,

Just so you know, this year's summer R. Talsorian Games is planning to release a new edition of Cyberpunk 2020 called Cyberpunk Red (similarity to CD Projekt RED is purely coincidental, the name was established before Mike got to know them), which will contain an updated timeline, technology and rules, also it will be in line with Cyberpunk 2077 timeline and story, so if you're not in a hurry, you may actually wait for it.

Top Bottom