+
Is Cyberpunk 2077 or Gwent RPG

Is Cyberpunk 2077 or Gwent RPG :listen::listen:

Attachments

• photo209431.png
    photo209431.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 47
kofeiiniturpa;n10897881 said:
Gwent is a free-to-play card game. They are implementing some kind of a "storymode" to it, but it's hardly an RPG.

Story mode is basically an RPG with battles represented through Gwent cards, but in this particular scenario they definitely mean that other game that I forgot about.

Shavod;n10898681 said:
Story mode is basically an RPG with battles represented through Gwent cards

I do consider it just a cardgame with an interactive story.

Shavod;n10898681 said:
but in this particular scenario they definitely mean that other game that I forgot about.

I did forget about that too. What could it be?

This is exciting. This all but confirms 2077 at E3, no? Either that, or that other RPG's announcement (perhaps both?).

Gwent has already been confirmed NOT to be at E3, so draw your own conclusions here.

i downloaded the closed beta for gwent i didnt touch it for like 6months when i finally did i couldn't win a match to save my life. its pure pay 2 win.

oh and the RPG is obviously CP2077 finally we get to see it in all its glory. i thought about making a thread on how the trailer would look. i suspect a man in a flying car with neon shadows on his face as he passes billboards and then lots of guns and explosions. the last shot is of him in the city walking camera pans up CYBERPUNK 2077 + release date.

GWENT RPG? lol, people really believe this can be real? :facepalm:

inb4: New ''Gwent RPG'' announced at E3 2018 and people come back here to joke on me.

E3 presents Gwent rpg's story model.

At the end of the story, the camera suddenly turns to an unknown card, and the CP2077 release date suddenly appears.

Then officially show CP2077.

(This is cool, but we will be very disappointed in the front.)

No Title

AsadaShino0821;n10911371 said:

At the end of the story, the camera suddenly turns to an unknown card, and the CP2077 release date suddenly appears.

Attachments

• photo209901.jpg
    photo209901.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 53
AsadaShino0821;n10911371 said:

And CP2077 is a Card game.

animalfather;n10901121 said:
its pure pay 2 win.
I dunno I played it pretty competitively for over a year without ever buying a keg (never to the top ... but pretty consistently making Rank 18 in seasons). I finally broke down and bought some kegs when premium weekend happened the first time back in January 2018 ... but went a year and two months as a purely free to play player.
animalfather;n10901121 said:
i suspect a man in a flying car with neon shadows on his face as he passes billboards and then lots of guns and explosions. the last shot is of him in the city walking camera pans up CYBERPUNK 2077 + release date.
I'm for it.

Rawls;n10919198 said:
I dunno I played it pretty competitively for over a year without ever buying a keg (never to the top ... but pretty consistently making Rank 18 in seasons). I finally broke down and bought some kegs when premium weekend happened the first time back in January 2018 ... but went a year and two months as a purely free to play player. I'm for it.

Gwent is a significantly better example of F2P card games done right than others on the market.

Top Bottom