Just got email saying to merge account with gog?

+
Just got email saying to merge account with gog?

Hello.
I just got an email to merge my account here with the gog one. It went to my spam email though.
Do I have to merge the emails or not?
Sorry for putting this here, but I didnt know where else to ask.
Thanks.
Dave3d

I can't merge anything and I tried to follow the FAQ..
Also, I can't change my avatar.
bah, a nice kick in the ass.

oh well. it's ok. I wasn't planning to stick around anyway. fear not.
I'd be an outcast even it this were a forum for outcasts.

:cheers:

ah. sorry. I was just self loathing again.

thanks for the answer Suhiira.

sardukhar is the opposite of an outcast. he is maybe too cool.

you all around here are. at least you've got method when you write, you're smart and you obviously have good taste in games. these things are important.

:cheers:

Nexus-77;n10922411 said:
Also, I can't change my avatar.
You should be able to change it by clicking on your profile, hovering the cursor over the generic avatar portrait, and clicking the 'Edit Avatar' tab which appears in the lower right corner. If that doesn't work for some reason, please, let us know.

Riven-Twain;n10922915 said:
You should be able to change it by clicking on your profile, hovering the cursor over the generic avatar portrait, and clicking the 'Edit Avatar' tab which appears in the lower right corner. If that doesn't work for some reason, please, let us know.

That doesn't work for me but it's ok.

I'd like to know if I can merge this account here ("Nexus-77") with my main account at GOG ("TiaDeLamare"). I'd like to know how to do it. It would be cool, since I don't like that nick name anymore, although I still adore Jeanne de Lamare and Maupassant. Of course I'd like to do it only if my library, my small collection there, is safe.

Nexus-77;n10922960 said:
That doesn't work for me but it's ok.

I'd like to know if I can merge this account here ("Nexus-77") with my main account at GOG ("TiaDeLamare"). I'd like to know how to do it. It would be cool, since I don't like that nick name anymore, although I still adore Jeanne de Lamare and Maupassant. Of course I'd like to do it only if my library, my small collection there, is safe.

I knew your writing style reminded me of someone. Hi, Tia. Hope you're doing well.

Nexus-77;n10922960 said:
Ah. That is a question either for our administrator, or GOG Support.

Nexus-77;n10922960 said:

Ha! I wish. I have two accounts - my Moderate Everyone Because I'm Goddamn Cool Ha Ha SO THERE VATT/MARCIN- account and my GoG account. I managed to muck up during the merge ( and me a mod!) and so this was what they brung me. I didn't want to push my luck with my account so I took it. It's comedy gold when I get stuff to the slightly different email address I use for GoG...

Oh Marcin got promoted for some reason - I think an endurance for suffering and now our -new- kick toy is Vattier. Who is on vacation!

I think I'll end up with two accounts just like I have today. I guess nothing is going to happen with my account at GOG, so it is ok.

Vattier is a cool name for a "kick toy", heh...

:huh:

Sardukhar;n10923776 said:
Oh Marcin got promoted for some reason - I think an endurance for suffering and now our -new- kick toy is Vattier. Who is on vacation!
Vacation?
How dare he leave you without adult supervision!

Last edited:
Suhiira;n10923821 said:
Vacation?
How dare he leave you without adult supervision;.

No no. There's Lil and...hm. Yeah, Li/Lil is about it I think. And she's busy anyway.

PAAAARTY.

Oh no wait there's Gregski and he's always watching. Dammit.

Last edited:
What the heck?
I cant even find out what email address I have on here?
So, I dont know if mine are already merged or not.
I dont know where to change my email address for here.
But, I was on gog since the beta, and on here I think very quickly (not sure) after these forums were made.
I 'think' they are the same email, but how do I tell? (sorry, I get emails to BOTH of my email accounts, as I use them both for gaming, so checking for these emails in my mail is not an option, lol, thanks).
Thanks everyone.

I guess does it even matter, except to keep my same username?
What a CF, lol.

Dave3d;n10947098 said:
So, I dont know if mine are already merged or not.
According to your join date listed in your avatar, you created your account after TW3 release. IIRC, the merge with gog happened just before TW3 release. So it shouldn't be an issue I think.

Top Bottom