Rumours and Speculations

+
animalfather;n10872061 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzJkkE3lTuc

more disappointed gamers. explains why FPP is garbage.

Oh yeah, WhatCulture Gaming. Truly modern video game critics of our times. Why don't you post comments from YouTube, ResetEra and r/gaming to fullfill the fourfecta of the art of professional video games discussion? I can't believe that /v/ out of all seems to handle it with most maturity.

Sardukhar;n10868351 said:
If viewpoint is a deal breaker for people, in a CRPG with HUNDREDS of factors going into it, then you probably weight more towards just one factor than you should. And I hope CDPR considers things like immersive RPG systems, cool-looking NPCs, immersive city, good AI, smooth framerate, player freedoms, ETC ETC ETC of a high priority than whether I can see over my own shoulder, through my own eyes or whatever else they pick.

There are many, many good FPP and TPP games out there. There are precious bloody few Cyberpunk RPGs out there. The latter is much more important here, on the Cyberpunk forums, than the former.

For some of us Viewpoint is everything. there is nothing realistic about tunnel vision

Lisbeth_Salander;n10872681 said:
Alright, it's me. But what about me? You have been found out, son. You go to that place.

It's not like I was actively trying to hide it. doc. Besides 4chan is not some secret club, as opposed to likes of ResetEra or Something Awful, so I'm pretty sure most people here visited it at least once by now.

feckyer1ife;n10872891 said:
For some of us Viewpoint is everything. there is nothing realistic about tunnel vision

Only Sith deals in viewpoints.

Shavod;n10873271 said:
It's not like I was actively trying to hide it. doc. Besides 4chan is not some secret club, as opposed to likes of ResetEra or Something Awful, so I'm pretty sure most people here visited it at least once by now.

One of the most serious and respectable users in this forum goes to 4chan. What's next? that I'm one of the mods over /r/cyberpunkgame?

things change liz. remember the game had a reboot in 2016. stuff was scrapped. im hoping our character is in 3rd person when exploring the city and doing tasks and so forth but changes to FP during combat this i can tolerate. but just have to wait and see.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10873331 said:
One of the most serious and respectable users in this forum goes to 4chan. What's next? that I'm one of the mods over /r/cyberpunkgame?

Gizm00?

That "reboot" news surfaced some time ago because of another moron internet site that cannot into gamig (but tries) and cannot into CP2077 (and have no idea what CP is) and cannot into what's RPG and what's strategy. Devs said many times that the work progresses at specified pace since 2012 and they shifted the gear after W3 release and the engine change only gave them some more work to do, not the whole game from the scratch :) If they started in 2016 from the scratch the game would be ready in 2022-23 :) Investors would got pissed somewhere around 2020 :)

Top Bottom