Rumours and Speculations

+
wisdom000;n10955804 said:
I don't know who the hell anyone is anymore.

Everyone is in disguise -- even Sard.

wisdom000;n10955804 said:
It's definitely the first time I have seen anything remotely close to activity there in years... but then again I haven't been here in so long I don't know who the hell anyone is anymore. It's like all you people changed your names and I am trying to guess who you used to be!

I'm still me from when these forums first opened, though I did take a few years off due CDPR doing nothing else with Cyberpunk and taking a break from arguing with people over random stuff like driveable cars.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10955723 said:
I'm 100% sure that the http://cyberpunk.net/blog/ had a change on the last few weeks, I have physical evidence to prove this since I saved multiple versions of the page from time to time. The change is a new banner that alternates between 3 blog posts automatically. It was made between 18 january 2018 and 29 april 2018 which are the dates of the html pages I saved on my PC. This possibly hints what we already know: Cyberpunk 2077 marketing campaign is close.

It will be a plus if users who posted on the forum back in the day to confirm this for me. Specially wisdom000 and Shavod.

File from january 2018 (all saved files from this blog stays black like this, something that you can verify by saving the same page yourself):

Saved file from april 2018:

I started peeking into a blog after that beep tweet looking for any sign of update and that banner indeed grabbed my attention, but for hell I couldn't remember if it was always there and I just forgot after not visiting it for so long or was it really some new addition. Since there was no new blog entries I assumed it was the former, but now when you are bringing it out like that, I think you may be on something.

I'm 100% sure that the http://cyberpunk.net/blog/ had a change on the last few weeks, I have physical evidence to prove this since I saved multiple versions of the page from time to time. The change is a new banner that alternates between 3 blog posts automatically. It was made between 18 january 2018 and 29 april 2018 which are the dates of the html pages I saved on my PC. This possibly hints what we already know: Cyberpunk 2077 marketing campaign is close.

It will be a plus if users who posted on the forum back in the day to confirm this for me. Specially wisdom000 and Shavod.

File from january 2018 (all saved files from this blog stays black like this, something that you can verify by saving the same page yourself):

Considering that you can find that .gif by looking up "confused woman," I'm certain of it. Then again, it could just be a misdirection tactic. Who knows with these guys?

Soldowner;n10956302 said:
Considering that you can find that .gif by looking up "confused woman," I'm certain of it. Then again, it could just be a misdirection tactic. Who knows with these guys?

I actually googled "calculations". :huh:

Edo34;n10956404 said:
Lisbeth banned?! What for... If l'm allowed to make such a inquiry?

Given the nature of some of his postings and his ever so sudden wonderings of why he hasn't been banned already, I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier. And if this is not some sort of elaborate inside joke (the purpose or gain of which I can not figure out), I'm sure he'll wear that ban like a badge of honor.

Last edited:

Those pictures are from differend pages.
First one is from author archives page, which doesn't have the banner, while the other one is from main blog page.
And the banners been there since blog went up, just check the wayback machine.

Nothing to see here.

Cara2100.744;n10956491 said:
Someone explains what's happening.

Lis got banned, but don't ask why. That will also get you banned.

My guess is Marcin got tired of seeing his face plastered on half-naked buff dude images and decided to take matters into his own, well-manicured, tasty, soft hands... I mean. Ahem.

Last edited:
Edo34;n10956404 said:
What for... If l'm allowed to make such a inquiry?

To quote the Forum Regulations

When disciplinary action is required the moderators and administrators will discuss the decision privately with the user(s) involved ... All discussion of moderation will take place in private messages. Additionally, moderators will not discuss moderating actions with users who are not directly involved in an incident.

Snowflakez;n10956509 said:
That will also get you banned.

Well not banned. Just a stern reminder to drop it please.

Back on topic please - Cyberpunk Rumors and Speculation.

Last edited:
Snowflakez;n10956509 said:
My guess is Marcin got tired of seeing his face plastered on half-naked buff dude images and decided to take matters into his own, well-manicured, tasty, soft hands... I mean. Ahem.

I'm feeling rather...warm. For some reason. MARCIN! Hold me!

On topic, I speculate that CP2077 will have, hrm. That downloadable-to-PnP character sheet. I still haven't given up hope!

Top Bottom