The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
Sardukhar;n10924517 said:
Oh, I'm willing to take the risk that reasonable people still have lots to say here. And those of us who are coo-coo crazy BUT manage to feign being reasonable long enough and often enough to avoid purging!
I [FONT=lucida\ sans\ unicode]a[/FONT]m [FONT=times\ new\ roman]n[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet\ ms]o[/FONT]t cr[FONT=times\ new\ roman]a[/FONT][FONT=lucida\ sans\ unicode]z[/FONT]y !

Sardukhar;n10923773 said:
IF we behaved like adults and were chill, reasonable people, sure, REDs including Benz could post here much more often.

Sardukhar;n10923773 said:
IF we behaved like adults and were chill, reasonable people, sure.

when you realise that there's only 25 days left until we see this game:

Edit: (the gif above is a disgrace and is not funny at all 'which kind of makes it ironically funny based on how shitty it is')

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n10947101 said:
Sard's a dip.

ABSOLUTELY INSANE

Suhiira;n10924805 said:
Through no fault of my own I inherited the family Viking genes.
So I'm your textbook (comic-book?) Valkyrie; 6'2" (188cm).

I was referring to your height when I called you an Amazon. But, yeah, Valkyrie would be more appropriate.

A long time ago, in one of my old stories (sometimes I write things to soothe myself), there was a character that was very much like you. She was ferocious and disciplined like a machine. I liked her, she was the opposite of my weakness.

ps: not sure it it's a common thing or not, probably not, but I can't post in some threads (that dark, writing space sometimes is not available).

Nexus-77;n10947332 said:
I was referring to your height when I called you an Amazon. But, yeah, Valkyrie would be more appropriate.
I was blonde ... till it all turned grey.
Tho I never owned a helm with wings or horns on it I do have a couple swords.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10947875 said:
This is a free bug thread.
Took a while, but the fumigation is now complete. Hopefully, that's the last we'll see of the wee blighters.

Along with sweeping the bugs from the basement, also lugged out several dozen cluttered crates, which contained over 2000 dusty old posts, which had become buried in the rubble. The excavation was going well, when the door became stuck on the final trip, so had to call in the locksmith. All should be in order now, though.

Cheers, Cyberpunks, and Regulars of the Forlorn Hope.

Snowflakez;n10948031 said:
What if I don't want to contribute to bug slavery?

That's it, you crossed the line, I'm gonna fight you. We'll meet Saturday morning at Morro Bay (where Night City is located), see you at the Morro Rock, buddy.

Top Bottom