Eternal Darkness
Depending on how you play it, Skyrim
Donkey Kong, Jr.
Canonically, the Baldur's Gate series
WarCraft 3, especially in Frozen Throne
StarCraft, especially in Brood War.
Diablo
Diablo 2
Possibly, Diablo 3 (given how Diablo has spent pretty much the entire series playing mortals and angels alike like a fiddle, I wouldn't be surprised)
Modern Warfare 2
Final Fantasy 15
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 5
GalCiv 2
Arguably, GalCiv 3 as well
The entire Dead Space series
Canonically, X-Com

There's a lot.

Snowflakez;n10951616 said:
Slow your roll. I didn't even know that was a rule.
Oh don't worry, no one's in trouble. Just warning all to drop it because an answer can't be given without showing off someone else's bad day. Which I think most people would prefer to have remain private.

Snowflakez;n10951616 said:
Slow your roll. I didn't even know that was a rule. :(

That's kinda on you, Snow. It's in the Rules, discussing moderation.

Maybe EVERYone should go take a look, remind themselves of the Rules. Which we enforce, I would say, fairly loosely, depending on what we read your intent to be. Following mostly this Rule:

-always treat others with kindness and respect

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...um-regulations

SigilFey I just drink Cadbury drinking chocolate but I'm almost out got to but some in a couple of days so if you got any recommendations I'd probably try them out. Also, how do you drink it hot water, milk and chocolate, just hot water or heated milk (I put mine in the microwave then add chocolate)?

Sardukhar;n10951712 said:
That's kinda on you, Snow. It's in the Rules, discussing moderation.

Maybe EVERYone should go take a look, remind themselves of the Rules. Which we enforce, I would say, fairly loosely, depending on what we read your intent to be. Following mostly this Rule:

-always treat others with kindness and respect

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...um-regulations
As a suggestion, you might consider putting in an actual bulletpoint instead of a normal paragraph. My brain automatically assumes the stuff in bulletpoints is the relevant information. Yes, I know, still on me, just an idea.

Anyway, doesn't really matter. No need to get into a big debate about the nature of forum rules. I assumed because Lis had posted it and it wasn't taken down it was some sort of meme or sh*tpost, since that's about 90% of what she/he/it posts.

Just a mistake, simple as that.

In other news, I'm going to Universal Studios (it's a US theme park, sort of like Disney, for you nasty foreigners) a little after E3. Pretty excited. I'll have lots of time to digest and discuss the inevitable flood of E3 information (Not just 2077 related). Wewt.

OddSockSR;n10951721 said:
SigilFey I just drink Cadbury drinking chocolate but I'm almost out got to but some in a couple of days so if you got any recommendations I'd probably try them out. Also, how do you drink it hot water, milk and chocolate, just hot water or heated milk (I put mine in the microwave then add chocolate)?

Heh heh heh...

I'll drink "instant" chocolate mix very happily, but when I decide I'm going to have proper chocolate, here's my recipe:

Baking Cocoa Powder (I'll use Hershey's, which is pretty good. But I'll prefer Ghiradelli when I can find it.)
Vanilla Extract (or actual vanilla bean, but they 'spensive, yo!!!)
Sugar
Sea Salt
Water
Whole Milk
Heavy Cream

1.) Amounts...uh...:p...

This is the tricky part, and it just takes experimenting. I normally do, perhaps, 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder. Add hot water while stirring to make a "thick paste". Almost like thin cake batter. Add sugar to taste. About 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. I mix all of this in a small ceramic kettle or ceramic espresso / Turkish coffee pot.

2.) Warm the mixture by boiling water in a larger kettle, then putting the smaller kettle / pot into that. Don't let the chocolate even simmer -- no bubbles! It should just get "hot", and it will become more liquid.

3.) In a third kettle, warm the milk. Again, no boiling or bubbles.

4.) Pour just enough heavy cream into each drinking mug to cover the bottom of the mug (maybe a little more than a tablespoon).

5.) Right before you pull the chocolate mix off the heat, add a dash of sea salt. I use a quarter-sized pile in the palm of my hand...maybe 2/3 of a teaspoon? (Shrugs.) Trick is, don't let the salt "cook", only dissolve.

6.) Add about twice as much chocolate mix as cream. Then fill it up with the warm milk and stir for a while.

That makes about 4 regular coffee mugs. (Warning! the noises people produce may not be appropriate for children.) For Christmas, I often add 1/2 a shot of Peppermint "Flavoring" to each mug at the end. (And a separate, full shot with each cup. ;))

Last edited:
Thought this was pretty cool. https://www.pcgamer.com/lets-build-a...the-witcher-3/

There's a survey involved to try and make the best cRPG ever via fan wishes. Obviously not ideal for actually crafting a game, but should be pretty interesting to see the results. I took it, checked punk as the word and Cyberpunk as the setting and then went on from there. Will be interested to see the results.

Rawls;n10952897 said:
Thought this was pretty cool. https://www.pcgamer.com/lets-build-a...the-witcher-3/

There's a survey involved to try and make the best cRPG ever via fan wishes. Obviously not ideal for actually crafting a game, but should be pretty interesting to see the results. I took it, checked punk as the word and Cyberpunk as the setting and then went on from there. Will be interested to see the results.

Good find, I took it too. Lots of good questions on there.

Rawls;n10952897 said:
Obviously not ideal for actually crafting a game, but should be pretty interesting to see the results.

My prognosis is that it will end something like this:

"Okay, let's get started. First question: Real-Time or Turn-Bas--?"

(The first shots of the war ring out.)

:p

SigilFey;n10953062 said:

(The first shots of the war ring out.)

:p

This is why I stopped reading the comments after the first two.

SigilFey;n10953062 said:

(The first shots of the war ring out.):p
Don't forget question #2:
"First or third person perspective and combat mechanics?"
( The fire and flames reach a new crescendo. )

Suhiira;n10953422 said:
Don't forget question #2:
"First or third person perspective and combat mechanics?"
( The fire and flames reach a new crescendo. )

I'd say that's actually the most divisive subject on the forums right now. We've completely stopped arguing over specific, in-depth gameplay systems (I miss those days) and we're now basically just hollering about what perspective is best and why. Not bad, just... not as good.

Top Bottom