Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Snowflakez;n10232522 said:
Not sure if this is a thing, but maybe its an account age/post count thing.

I've been lurking for quite awhile so my account is around month old but it says that i need 10 posts to be able to start a new thread.

OddSockSR;n10232602 said:
I've been lurking for quite awhile so my account is around month old but it says that i need 10 posts to be able to start a new thread.

There you go, then.

OddSockSR;n10232662 said:
I have more than 10 posts though if it's the age then it should specify that.
We had a rather bad series of spam attacks a while back. The 10-post requirement is a defence measure. Although we know this is inconvenient for ordinary users, the alternative is a flood of advertising nonsense, which nearly drowned the Forums! Wait 24 hours, then you can start your topic. Sorry for any confusion!

Riven-Twain;n10233442 said:
We had a rather bad series of spam attacks a while back. The 10-post requirement is a defence measure. Although we know this is inconvenient for ordinary users, the alternative is a flood of advertising nonsense, which nearly drowned the Forums! Wait 24 hours, then you can start your topic. Sorry for any confusion!

Thank you I just started the topic.

so THAT explains it. I recall one night where a brand new user started spamming "yes" replies to random topics that wern't yes/no questions... so there is a soft cap, good to know.

Mods, I wanted to post a thread asking everybody what system they'd be playing 2077 on, but I wasn't sure if it would warrant its own topic or not. Cool if I go ahead?

Snowflakez;n10236892 said:
Mods, I wanted to post a thread asking everybody what system they'd be playing 2077 on, but I wasn't sure if it would warrant its own topic or not. Cool if I go ahead?

Knock yourself out.

Snowflakez;n10236892 said:

asking permission from "the man?"

do you even punk bro?

eraser7278;n10239432 said:
asking permission from "the man?"

do you even punk bro?

Specifically because its one of those threads that could easily fit into a Forlorn Hope post, and I'd rather not waste the time making it only to have it merged/deleted. It's not really focused on any particular aspect of 2077, since we don't even have sys requirements.

But yes, I'm trying to stay on Sard's good side. I want a copy of 2077 when it releases, and he's my only way to get it. ;)

When registering - I've made a mistake by typing @googlemail.comn and it went through - hope it won't matter, though couldn't find where I could amend it.

Will game be 3 person view, or you we will have 1st person option too, i think it would be nice adding to your wonderful work. You are doing amazing work, and I'm happy to support you....

That "E3 2018 and beyond" -thread is bugging for me. It always directs me to page 6 when I try to open the most recent messages or try to hop to the last one. Maybe because of getting melded with another thread?

NightSavior;n10350722 said:
That "E3 2018 and beyond" -thread is bugging for me. It always directs me to page 6 when I try to open the most recent messages or try to hop to the last one. Maybe because of getting melded with another thread?

Many threads are like this. It's likely that it's a result of merging, yes. It's something you just have to deal with manually, unfortunately.

NightSavior;n10350722 said:

Snowflakez;n10351322 said:
Many threads are like this. It's likely that it's a result of merging, yes. It's something you just have to deal with manually, unfortunately.
Ay, rather unfortunately, we've still some stray bugs wandering the Forums. Not much we can do about most of them at present. Sorry, all.

Top Bottom