Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Carbon Based Lifeforms latest albulm is a stand out Future earth banger, so many hints to Vangelis and evocation of the Bladerunner zeigeist. We always played with as much Industrial music as we could find.

C'mon guys, where's the love for the "PUNK" in the CYBERPUNK equation. You know (Or do you?), the pissed off, angry, F*CK THE SYSTEM, break the chains, kick someone's ass music. I hate to complain, but cyberpunk is ALSO about REBELLION! Most of what I've seen is a bunch of "Dubstep" and flaccid techno. Where's my PISSED OFF, I'VE HAD ALL I CAN STAND AND I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE stuff?

Sardukhar;n10118372 said:
Not that it means he'll be included on the soundtrack, but you may not know how close you are in terms of Rockerboy inspiration...

And BIG IMAGES

Oh, my friend, I DO KNOW. Don't ask me how (or else I might have to...well, you know...?). Anyway, I understand the concept as I have been a player of the original pnp since '89 and was around for the whole "punk" thing, so yes, I have a pretty good idea of what the inspiration was all about....Ain't no spring chicken,Sard.

Apparently...Brain (Brian Mantia) ex Guns N' Roses drummer and Melissa Reese, current GNR keyboardist, will be involved in the making of CP 2077 soundtrack.The duo has done a lot of music for video games in the last decade or so including soundtrack for such titles as Infamous 2 ,Infamous :Second son and Bloodborne . One of the tracks they worked on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNbpJCfPMU

Last edited:
Edo34;n10253012 said:
Apparently...Brain (Brian Mantia) ex Guns N' Roses drummer and Melissa Reese, current GNR keyboardist, will be involved in the making of CP 2077 soundtrack.The duo has done a lot of music for video games in the last decade or so including soundtrack for such titles as Infamous 2 ,Infamous :Second son and Bloodborne . One of the tracks they worked on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNbpJCfPMU

That is badass. I hope I'm allowed to say that. This is the type of thing I want to hear while walking down a wet, muddy street, with gunshots in the distance.

dani168;n10254832 said:

Sounds great I'm really curious what the soundtrack of CP77 will be like and who will be involved in it, after all they already said that music will be an important factor for the game to create the right feel and atmosphere. They also have really talented guys in theit soundtrack team as seen in the witcher games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom