Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 3 was such an amazing game. A true masterpiece, with so many bright spots, but there are definitely areas that could have been better. I am going to make a lot of connections between TW3 and what I think Cyberpunk could do to become a groundbreaking title - in my opinion, of course.

-Card game: Gwent was definitely one of my favorite things in TW3. It brought so much to the game and it helped it be a truly immersive experience. Having the change to go around and collect objects was so cool, and it made me stay engaged for a long time. I think one of the main things I would love to see in CP2077 would some sort of futuristic Gwent. There are so many opportunities there! You could have a quest in which you find some Gwent cards that Ciri left when she visited that reality or something like that, or have someone make some cards of these mysterious people that once came to this world (elf and Ciri). However, I would like to say that although Gwent was amazing, I felt like it lacked more related quests and activities. Once I had collected all the cards I felt like there wasn't much to do with them. You had the Playing Innkeepers, Big City Players, and a couple of more quests at the beginning, but I felt that there could have been more things, such as more tournaments and a league that let you use those cards that you worked so hard to collect. I really loved the quest A Dangerous Game, because there was some background to how Gwent affected people's lives and how they used them to make money or save themselves from debt. I would really like to see more quests like that in CP2077. Also, if there's any multiplayer gameplay, I think having a card came would be a great thing, because it opens the opportunity to have public hub in which players go and play against other players and exchange/sell cards, maybe.

-Clubs: If you bring something like Fists of Fury to the game, I would like to see more to it. Maybe make it a league and have an arena with a dedicated vendor that would sell things specific to the fighting club, such as visuals, clothes, trophies, cards, and etc. Although Fist of Fury was awesome, it lacked a lot of depth. I felt like you have to fight a couple of times and you were the champion. I would love to see more related quests and storytelling. I would gladly sacrifice other random quests to see more development to a fighting club or a card game or anything you come up with.

-Guilds: I would really love to see guilds, like thieves or hackers, for example. I think this would be a great opportunity to make the game more engaging. A problem that a lot of open-world games have is that once you're done with the main story, you kind of feel like everything else rapidly loses meaning and you question yourself if completing these other side quests, you have left is worth it or not. I think that if you make guilds or some sort of organization with its own story and the opportunity to grow in the organization and interact with other NPCs would help players stay engaged for a longer time, even if they are done with the main story.

Again, I would gladly sacrifice (if needed) a couple of random side quests for more depth to activities like the ones I mentioned. I would love to see their own stories and characters, with dedicated spaces and rewards.

-Housing: Please add the chance to purchase houses/apartments/living spaces. I get the world of CP2077 might be a chaotic one, but having a place to live would be amazing. Actually, not only one, but several. Maybe having the chance of buying one in different districts or maybe upgrading the original one (from one little micro-apartment to the whole floor, for example). Having a place to live makes you feel more motivated to collect things you can showcase and also keeps you more immersed in the game. In addition, you could make them functional. They could have a laboratory, where you could research upgrades or a 3D printer, where you can create new robotic parts and stuff. You could also have a computer room where you can do some hacking or things like that. Finally, if you are going to give us the chance of having vehicles, please please please let us have a garage in our potential houses. It would be so cool to showcase your cars, especially if there are some legendary ones or unique types.

-Inventory: One of the things I missed the most in TW3 was having more options in terms of storage. There were so many things to collect and the only places you could store extra stuff were the caches, which were places in really random places (and kind of inconvenient in the case of Velen). I collected jewelry, pearls, gold, diamonds, relics and stuff like that and I would have loved to have a safe or something that could make me feel there was a purpose to collecting those things. I loved the addition of Corvo Bianco, but the storage options were still almost the same, apart from the armor and weapon racks. Please add the chance of getting a safe and different types of chests where you can organize all the stuff you collect.

Romance: I loved the chance to romance other characters in TW3, but it felt a little bit meaningless after the romance was completed. Once you were done with the romancing, you basically didn't see them (or very little) again. I am not talking about a more romantic meaningful relationship, I mean more like having perks and things like that, or being able to do things for them and vice versa. Maybe those people could help you with quests in the future or something like that.

-A robotic helper: It would be so awesome to have a little robotic assistant. Like a little robot that would help you with tracking and maybe even with fighting foes (like healing you or shooting little lasers or something like that). It could also help you unlock things and decode diagrams or things like that. It would be even better if you could upgrade your assistant as you progress in the game. Adding more processing power or other features. Also, being able to give it different looks would be pretty awesome.

-Armor and weapons: I loved that there were so many different weapons and armor in TW3. However, so many of them became irrelevant so quickly. Also, I loved the Undvik armor (by far the best looking armor in the game in my opinion), but I hated that the way to get it was to purchase from the armorer. I saw so much wasted potential there. The isles were so beautiful, and I felt so excited to go around discovering places and having some amazing views. I would have loved to have a quest in which you had to go into a old ruins and fight some monsters or guards and get the Undvik armor as a final reward. You know, being there in an old armory or something like that. Or at least have to do something amazing to get the diagrams to craft it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that for CP2077 I would happily have less armor and weapons options if that meant that we would get more meaningful ones or specific quests that you have to complete. Maybe having to break into an old cyborg factory and steal some processors that let this particular armor piece make you invisible, or having to recover the schematics from somewhere, or solve puzzles and learn some lore about these pieces or how and why they were created. I'd love to see pieces of armor that distinguish themselves more, like providing a special shield or make you invisible or a couple of seconds, especially for the endgame.

-Lots of character creation options! Clothing, hair style, marks, etc.

Bring back the professor's spectacles! haha. Seriously, that was so amazing.

There are a lot of things I keep thinking about, but I can't remember them right now. I will make sure to share them as I remember them.

I'm so excited to play this game and and I can't wait to see the next update (please share something soon!)

Last edited:
Create big concert or small clubs, in this locations you would be able to see, real music stars or other,looking like robots. They will sing their best songs in this places, and you will be able to get an autograph.
You dont need to put in the game biggest stars, but someone like Scandroid, or Blue Stahli or other electric/techno/club musicans, would be pleased. However other types of music, can be placed in this game, like orchestra of robots or folk music.

I would like to see permadeath- if damage and all the insurance process fails.
But also inheritance system- where you can assign who will inherit your inhome and other properties.

There may be other arrangements like having some transcendent characters atributes (like spirit)
that could be taken into new character creation but this is not in the PnP master.

I love TW3. It is a masterpiece. Freakin great job. Until this day, I have yet to find one rpg that I like more than TW3.

My suggestions;

1. Give us the opportunity to fully customize weapons, armors, etc. So that having the same weapons like everyone else would not happen.

2. Guilds. Like a lot of people have proposed here. You have a story, sidequests that you can do all depending and varying the guild you're in. I'd also like to have the ability to rise in position in a guild, but not like all other rpgs that do this. I don't want it to be like you do the main storyline of that guild and there you go, you're the boss. I want to earn it. Maybe like an intern guild personal lvl of fame, trust, recognition? The ability to have guild wars and maybe side up with other guilds, being able to backstab them, undercover ops in hostile guilds, etc etc.

3. SMART AI

4. underground fighting pits ( online multiplayer? ), races, challenges.

5.Huge skill tree. I want to be able to keep exploring and getting stronger and stronger. No limit. Being able to do various things. And most importantly I don't wanna see people posting "best skills to get CP2077'' stuff. I want to be able to get the things I want, without it being weaker then other stuff in the end. If it were to be like weak skills but that specific skill tree would be totally worth it at the end then yeah that would be good.

6. Dynamic surroundings, npcs, etc. I want the world to be affected by choices or particular events that happen in game.

7. Facial expressions. I think Horizon : zero dawn did an amazing job with this and scenery. I would love to be amazed or impressed by sceneries, facial expressions, body language, etc etc.

8. Open dialogue; Goes together with point 7. Give us the opportunity to choose what we say to people. Douchey responses, Funny responses, Compassionate, Sympathetic, Inconsiderate, etc etc. I want these to influence my gameplay.

9. I want the choices that I make to have a real impact on my gameplay or storyline. Make me regret making a decision, give me nightmares, frustrate me, make me cry, make me angry. I want to feel the story. Not just follow and play it. I want to be immersed in it. To consume me.

10. Sidequests like raids or robberies ( being able to do it online with other players). A bit similar like GTA online missions.

11. Safe hubs. Fully customizable. Loud neighbours, nosy neighbours, bad neighbourhood, good neighbourhood

12. Last but not least: I want every single choice or thing that I make or do, to have an impact. Depending on the situation it would be a huge impact or small impact.

If I have some more suggestions I'll be sure to post them. AND PLEASE. NEVER LET THEM WHOSE NAME MUST NOT BE SAID BUY YOU. You're one of the only developers that truly freaking amazed me with a game. Good job and keep it up.

Just please have a third person/OTS camera, even if only as an option. First person is my least favorite camera type for an rpg(behind third person and top down) and I believe the last two Deus Ex games would have sold a lot better if they had included an optional third person camera.

Last edited:
To whom it may concern,

We've come to several conclusions that may or may not be taken into consideration, however let us start with this.

Namely: Good vs. Evil

For as long as we can think sententiously there has been this desperate desire for people to favor good over bad, regardless of the possibilities - in a nutshell, we would like to see choices that someone could make that affects the protagonist not in a matter of scale, but as true and real (i.e. evil knows no boundaries) additionally a reflection in the protagonist's psyche and appearance, together with choices and decisions being presented.

Before we'll poor our minds out - we're considering to elaborate more on popular demand.

Sincerely,

J

I may have written similar things previously - but I think this is a slightly different take on my previous suggestions :p So here it goes:

I'd love for my dream rpg to not clearly communicate the agendas of the involved parties and characters to me. I'd really like to see the opposite of your typical good vs evil, everyone tells you in the first sentence who they are and where they fit into the scale of good vs evil kind of games. It would be amazing if we got to experience a world where depending on where we go we might meet different characters with different struggles where you never really know whether they are completely honest with you or where their loyalties lie. Let the player make bad decisions - let us ally with some one only to find out that we just helped a cause we didn't intend to. But without resolving the situation in the typical "So you were the bad guy all along - then I'm just going to kill you and all will be well again" kind of way. Let us live with the consequences of our actions and alliances without simple wild-west, pseudo-ethical solutions. Such a style of game would make it more important to use your wits, to find out more about your "clients" instead of just running to the next character marked by a gigantic question mark and blindly accepting any quest...

Also in such a game it should be possible to remain mostly neutral and focus on your personal gains instead of getting sucked into the agendas of other parties. Though that should be an option as well of course.

Lastly what would really blow me away if the game could dynamically adjust to our play style. Cyberpunk could offer an array of classes that could lead into entirely different experiences. If the game could give us challenges depending on what we do - that would be really impressive. Like if you play a journalist that the game revolves around finding stories and uncovering plots and conspiracies - or manipulating public opinion by bribing fellow journalists to support your narrative etc. Or if you played as a cop you would spend most of the time dealing with all kinds of crimes, optionally getting involved with organized crime or becoming corrupt and pursuing only your personal gain - with idealist cops constantly on your heels... How about playing a social character where you might at some point up owning a night club - which might later on become the target of protection money schemes. Or people associated with certain groups or gangs might decide to make your club their favorite hang out - potentially causing problems with rivaling groups later on. That would force you to think about how to handle such situations. Do you pay protection money? Do you try to hire thugs to get rid of the blackmailers? That might back-fire of course... Do you allow your club to become the center for a certain group - or do you try to keep it open for everyone - risking the wrath of those who want otherwise...

Of course the problem with such a game would be the incredible amount of work that would be required. So I guess it will never be a reality... But I think something like that would be pretty awesome.

To sum it up: I'd love a role playing game where role playing isn't reduced to tweak your stats for specific combat situations - but where you get lots of possibilities to actually play a role and experience the world - rather than destroying it/leaving a trail of bodies as a wild-west mass-murderer kind of hero...

111elf;n10338562 said:
To sum it up: I'd love a role playing game where role playing isn't reduced to tweak your stats for specific combat situations - but where you get lots of possibilities to actually play a role and experience the world - rather than destroying it/leaving a trail of bodies as a wild-west mass-murderer kind of hero...

Is it OK to piggyback on someone else's ideas?

Basically, everything you said, but some additional things I'd like to see as well.
  • In addition to different roles offering different experiences, I'd like different skill focuses to offer different experiences. These can be more minor effects, but one example is, if you built your character with no weapon skills whatsoever and instead focused on bluffing, bribing, investigation, hacking and stealth, ideally you should be able to get through a large chunk of the game that way. Maybe not all of it...Stuff goes wrong sometimes and you have to make do with what you have. But a big chunk.
  • Animations! The more, the merrier. Animate eating, drinking, sleeping. Some -- or all -- of these should be optional, as I know some action-oriented players just want to get into the next firefight and not wait around for an aniamtion to complete. But they should exist in my ideal RPG.
  • No character levels, only skill levels. Example, you get better at weapon handling, so you shoot better. You get better at bluffing, you... well, get better at bluffing. So on and so forth. No "toss your your .22 pistol for an identical .22 pistol that does +10 more damage because you leveled up 30 minutes ago". Its nonsensical and unrealistic.
  • Tying into my last point, no leveled gear. Please. Please, please, please. Cyberpunk 2077 has the opportunity to turn the concept of a modern RPG on its head, and I really want it to run with that idea. Every RPG on the planet follows the same formula right now: Level up, put skill/perk points into stuff to unlock new abilities. Screw that.
  • In-depth character customization, and actual character creation. Gender, hair style, wide array of clothing...
  • Lethal combat. If I'm playing my scrappy hacker kid who sucks at shooting, I want to feel like I'm in danger. It doesn't mean I want to go the Dark Souls route and reload every 2 seconds, but I want to feel like combat -- going both ways -- isn't a cakewalk, and it's something to be taken seriously and approached carefully. Thus, other ways of advancing through the game, as I said earlier. Combat, in my opinion, should be a last resort for the type of character I'm interested in playing. Combat in real life fucking sucks for everybody involved, that should be reflected in the game - getting shot at ain't a fun experience.
  • Decisions that have weight. I'm confident CDPR can pull this off because they already did with TW3, but I'm just putting it here because it fits what I want. I'm not saying every decision I make needs to dictate the entire story of the game... That's difficult to do. Rather, make me care about the world enough that decisions are difficult -
    do I risk the Baron hanging himself in TW3, or do I make another poor decision so that he may live?
  • The ability to save up and purchase aerodynes and vehicles in general. Let me own a vehicle, even if it's risky, even if people try to take it from me. Let me explore the (hopefully) beautiful Night City on my own terms.
  • Snow! I love snow in RPGs because I love to be immersed and snow happens to be one of my favorite types of weather. Please, please, please make this happen at some point, CDPR! I would kill to cruise around the night city to see snow begin to drift down and cover the street.
  • Mod support. This is HUGE. I know you guys have gotten shit for what you've done in the past, and that may deter you from doing it again, but please don't listen to the haters. ANY kind of mod support is better than nothing. If there's a feature you can't/don't want to implement, let your community do it for you.

That is all. Damn, it felt good to get this all down. I'm so excited for this game.

I would like it if you could choose to be left handed in cyberpunk 2077, and not just in the controls but the visuals as well.

My dream RPG would take elements from TW3, GTA 5 and the Blade Runner films (duh). Needless to say I'm excited about the possibilities when it comes to CP2077. Something that is a must for me is verticalness. Hopefully there's different layers in the city that I can get around on foot in, but wouldn't it be amazing to be able to traverse the city in a flying car. Think of the police chase scene towards the beginning of the film The Fith Element. Not that chase scenes are important but having that level of freedom would be incredible when getting around the city. GTA5+Blade Runner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38QcCyo110

Last edited:
1. In depth character customization/creation. Lots of options and customization for hair and wardrobe. Major plus if you can play as and customize one of those badass fembots!

2. Multiple choices for character's backstory, initial skillset, reputation etc.

3. Immersive cinematic experience with seamlessly interactive gameplay and cutscenes.

4. Relationship building, romance options, establish allies and enemies.

5. Strong character development with diverse, unique and complex characters.

6. Story driven plot that will be effected by your actions.

Immersion is going to something I'm looking for. Great customization to get that sense of control of yourself in the game, and to allow actions to have consequences. Of course depth I would love for everything to have some meaning and contribution to the story, character development,and over all feel of the game. I want my actions to mean something in the game no matter how small it affects the overall.

For me it's different expieriences/themes:
I want to be a chromed up Mafia Samurai slashing through enemies with a Katana and doing the wetwork for my crime kartell.
I want to be a Gunslinger dual wielding pistols, wearing a trenchcoat.
I want to be a technomancer surving through cyberspace diging up secrets and selling them for cash.
I want to be a heavy armor wearing mercenary wielding a grenadelauncher and a minigun.
I want to be a stonecold suave corporate agent infiltrating our competitors and stealing their research or exfiltrating a vip scientist.
I want to be the smart detective uncovering a massive conspiracy and ending up going rogue because my superiors are in on it.
I want to be a scrub gang member staritng out as drug dealer and then climbing the ranks.
I want to be a fixer making contacts, establishing a network and hiring mercenaries to do my bidding.

Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to have this, but no other sticky tends to fill the bill so here goes.

In The Witcher series, there was not a single black person or any person other race othen than white. Besides my many other wishes for the game, this is creeping up to the top.
As a black gamer and a game developer to be (hopefully) I hope that CDPR can include people of colour in the game. Not for any SJW reasons, but simply because that's what the world ACTUALLY
looks like, at least where I live in South Africa and I'm sure the majority of the rest of the world.

The lack of diversity in the people in the world of the Witcher is one of the very few black marks against it and I'm hoping that you guys check change that black mark to a gold star with Cyberpunk 2077!

Thanks and good luck with development! Can't wait to see more from you guys!

I just had an idea. the ability to own an apartment and customize it how ever you want. want everything to be 24 karat gold plated? sure. run down looking? go ahead, electronics galore? fine.

Very much hoping CDPR releases a top shelf modkit for CyberPunk. The W3 modkit was too limited - W2's modkit was very good, though. I know many in the modding community would love to have lots of tweaking ability for mods.

Razrback16;n10467892 said:
Very much hoping CDPR releases a top shelf modkit for CyberPunk. The W3 modkit was too limited - W2's modkit was very good, though. I know many in the modding community would love to have lots of tweaking ability for mods.

Am I allowed to piggyback on this idea? Not trying to discuss, but this reminded me of my own thoughts on the matter.

I just wanted to add that, for me, modding is absolutely, 100% essential for long-term interest in an RPG like this. It doesn't need to be significant -- even TW3's was good enough, though not great -- but it needs to be there.

In my "dream RPG," CP2077 would have modding support on the level of Skyrim. Since that's basically 100% not going to happen, I implore CDPR to at least pull a TW3 and release something. Please, please, please. This is so important. I'm learning 3D modelling, and I'd love to create assets for my own mods. Being barred from creating content for a game I hope I'll love would completely suck.

Hello friends of Night City (and hopefully CDPR devs aswell),
I just came up with an idea of a cyber gadget. I will write more about it here since I can´t find a better place to do so XD

Warning, I go over many different aspects of it, not just some simple idea but actually adding progression and upgrades that could go with it! You can read the functions that it provides to understand how the gadget is supposed to work. Other things are not as important but you can read them if you want to!
:cheers:

My Cyber Gadget does not have a name just yet, we will just call it gadget! (Players could perhaps give it their own name!)
My gadget is based on a thing that has already been invented, from Panono 360 camera. You can find it here: https://www.panono.com/ and is also bit inspired by ID10 Droid from SW BF2.

Wait! It´s not JUST a usual 360 camera on a droid!
I can best explain it like this:

Main Function: video clip recorder
This gadget will work as a clip replay recorder. It will record everything that happened in the last 10, 20, 30,...120 seconds (the player could set it up according to his needs). But it won´t record just the players view but everyting arround him (it´s a 360 cam afterall) in a free camera fashion. Player could browse recorded clips in his galllery and move with the camera how he wants, he could rewind, cut it, add color filters, DOF,... whatever the game allows him to do! This will be done in gallery section of the menu (next to armory, diary, etc.)

Yes, it´s just basic stuff but there is more to it! The player can use this gadget WHENEVER HE WANTS! During a gunfight, free roam, driving (in a car?), flying (in a car?) etc. except cutscenes because I can´t imagine how it could work. The cool thing about it, is recording the gunfights! You could make some cool clips and photos of your most MLG plays!!!
I think this could satisfy game photographers, panorama makers, explorers, collectors, youtubers, short movie makers alike! Players could also memorize some of their personally memorable moments and rewatch them once they finish the game. (that endgame feeling will be even deeper)

Secondary function: It´s a flashbang!
You know cameras have flashes! So why not make this camera have it aswell, like a really bright flash. Yes, it could work as a flashbang!
CP 2077 is supposed to be futuristic, and I think that ditching those oldschool flashbang grenades is a MUST. People have been throwing grenades since 1914 dammit! This game is set more than 150 years since then, evolution is inevitable!

The flash will be directed towards the enemy you are just fighting + the gadget can be thrown above you or it could fly towards your enemies (I will explain theese things later in this post) and prevent from self-flashing. Plus it will still have it´s recording function, thats even more of them MLG clips ;)

Third function: X-Ray Scanner (witcher senses in CP2077??? YES PLS!)
I think it´s self explanatory, you will release it and it will scan all arround you + it will highlight lootable or interactable objects. I know that augmentations or X-Ray Googles are very likely to appear in the game, but this gadget could easily fit in! Some players will like to play only as normal humans (no augs, only tech) and this will allow them to have similar experience as those guys with robotic eyes. And, let´s be honest! X-Ray googles are just BORING!!!
(Recording is not enabled with scannner)

Fourth function: A controlable drone
Simple as that! Normal drones could stay in the game and have their own specialities, this will just fly and show you the action from above. Nothing more, nothing less.

(optional) Fifth function: Little friend for big trouble (like Iden´s driod inspired by SW BF 2)
Basicaly you could give simple orders, like making a distraction (when you want to be stealthy), press a button that´s...maybe too far, close/open the door on comand (when you want make an ambush), kill the power (if you are in a really hard gunfight this could come in handy as plan B). But nothing too advanced, definately not hacking or taking down people! (Recording should be enabled)

So those are all the possible functions I think will be fitting for it!

How will it look like?
It has more stages, since the functionalities mentiod above are added as upgrades to the standard gadget! Artists can use their imagination - it will look handmade with parts just soldered on it = using the things on hand! The best thing is that you can make something very useful from junk!
1. Basic gadget - you can buy this gadget at cheap market as just a simple ballshaped 360 camera (it will be taken as obsolete - this thing has already been invented irl, but I can´t give a source. It is a camera that you can throw into the air and it will make a 360 photo). It will ofcourse make clicking sound, and the scanner could look like thoes dogs from Prometheus.
This is the base gadget, player will just throw it into the air and record a clip (customizable lenght) It will record the area of max 30 meters arround the player - thats the limit of free camera replay - things in the background will be fully rendered but you can´t place the camera behind those objects ( because of performace optimization - I will talk about it later in the post). Then he could catch it (or drag it with a magnetic belt or something similar, but once upgraded it will come back by itself). It could have it´s own place on the belt, in the pocket, backpack, ... wherever. Some animations like throwing would need to be made though

2. Drone upgrade - you can scrap cheap old drones and add parts from them on this gadget to make it flying and controlable! (glued propellers)

3. Flashbang upgrade - simple as that (soldered LEDs - possible flying flashlight function aswell!)

4. AI upgrade - basiclay enabling the use of commands (function 5), parts could be scraped from some small cheap robots

All of theese upgrades could have more levels: like using better propellers (faster flying speed), brighter lights (stronger flashbang effect = longer stun), better circuits = smarter commands (but not hacking!!!) Color and appearance customization is a must!

But how can we make it work in the game?
The performance optimization should be present in form of the record area limit, preventing high CPU usage while recording. Recording doesn´t mean video format but a replay (similar to WOT for example), it won´t eat a lot of space and a very little load on the HDD. The game won´t render video formats, players can record their screen for this purpose (HUD toggle needs to be added).

Uff, thats all!
I know that making this into the game requires a lot of work and it´s just a little gadget out of many that will be in the game, yet I think this will be a great and INOVATIVE addition. If not the main game then in DLC atleast! It adds progression (upgrading, gathering parts,...), it could be used in quests (for example: a crime scene - make photots of evidence), and most importantly for artists and content creators! Just imagine all of the things they could do with the recording, you could make a photo and video contests and then you can say to yourself that it was more than worth the work you put into it + you can make the gadget look cool and inovative! No other game had this before!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you had a good reading ;). Sorry for the typos, in Slovakia we speak Slovak not English XD

:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom