Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longer Main Story.
witcher 3 have ALOT of side quests. I do all of them.
Since main quests got more attention and better story.

Should make main story longer
Or
Make side quest more interesting

1. I would love to create my own character in the game, but with option to explore all clases.
2. I mean it be great to buy some common,rare or legendary implants need install on character and then can only do Journalist,Rockerboys or Nomad missions.
2. House, warehouse or some home to change gear loadout, no need running around with modernd RPG and all guns,knives in Backpack !
3. Side characters and NPC need to be cool and some rare(romance option)(2-5 ) and with recruitable option.
4. I hope in cyberpunk 2077 will be many implants(earn or via quest rewards) to customisable visual,stats.
So i hope some of my some dreams in RPG will be there in the game, GL and Try create the best game ever, Cheers from Latvia :)

So, I had this idea.

Geralt likes to Drink yes.
Theres some occasion that we can chose to drink or not.
but its easy for us to chose one of them,

but if we are in Geralt's position. We will have a hard time choosing.

So, How if..
Each Drinking Scene (only in story, drinking from inventory doesnt count)
will add something to our character.
Maybe each time we drink in the story, we will get inceased 50 Health , or extra stamina but in exchange of carry weight maybe.

I hope this can be implemented in Cyberpunk2077, so we can get the feeling like the main character. The difficulty of choosing to drink or not to drink.

Will there be a thorough system of creation of characters, vehicles, pets and home? For humans change hair, hair color, physical features, different types of eye colors, bionic eyes, bionic parts, biological and bionic improvements, etc ... for vehicles to change color, parts, weapons, etc. ... for pets to change their coat color, to improve biology or bionic, etc ... and for the house (if there is house) to change the interior and exterior of this.

I would like to see a system of reward/punishment based on how you play.

For example: A Solo makes an amazing impossible one shot kill. Reward points or such given. Solo tries to crack black ICE and fails. Brain melt. Things of that nature.

I'm not say a character isn't allowed to try, but they should be very wary of taking on a challenge they're clearly not able to do.

Something else just came to me. Sovtech. Back when cyberpunk started the USSR was still a major power both in science and military, but often the things they made were not quite as good as 'Western' goods in function, but often much more durable.

This is what I want to see. The sleek, pretty Eurocentric designs are great, but I still want some of that old Sovtech feel. Give me implants/augments that work 80% as well, but are 40% more durable and cost 30% less.

Could you make the transition from walking/running/sprinting more lifelike? It felt a little weird in the Witcher 3 tbh.
And also you should make it so that you can't start up another quest while you're doing a different one. What i mean is if you're doing a lvl 20 quest but another lvl 32 quest is in the area you shouldn't be exposed to happening on the other quest by mistake. You could do this by (for example) not highlighting clues from other quests you're not doing.

Also you should put slums on one side of the city (or a city) and rich neighborhoods on the other to show the difference in classes exist even in the future.

Sardukhar;n9285161 said:
Lisbeth Salander had this idea:

Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post

dude, what if each romanceable character has a specific theme song?

We should all have theme songs. Upload a 30 second clip of music or select from some prepared music.

As a long time C.P. 2020 fan, about the BEST thing I could suggest is: Stay true to the concept! For example, I read some commentary from one of my fellow bloggers inquiring about whether NPC's inquiring as to whether an NPC killed in game play would remain that way. In my humble opinion, that would roughly depend on two factors: First, did the person have a T.T account (If you want to know what THAT is, ask Mike Pondsmith.). And secondly ,if so, did T.T arrive in time. Thins like that bring a sense of authenticity to the C.P genre' and also gives a sense of the difference between the "haves" and "have nots."

Something I was really hoping for in my dream RPG is the ability to pick handedness. Like in counterstrike, the original one, you could pick handedness and it would change the first person and third person view to left handed along with the firing controls, which were aim with right triggerr fire with left trigger and they didn't mess with the thumbstick controls and reverse them to make the left thumbstick camera control and right thumbstick movement which is weird and dosent make sense because lefty's use the same thumbstick controls as righty's. But no other game has done this and I think it would be a small improvement that would add depth to character customization and make the game a little more immersive, and fun because there are like no games that let you play as a lefty, and the few that do limit it to the point where its almost useless or defeats the purpose of it entirely. If Cyberpunk 2077 had handedness options I would probably die of excitement, happiness, and surprise. Also dual wielding would be awesome too, but I primarily just want to make a true left handed character for shooting guns and stuff because it would be a fun option for leftys who often get ignored when it comes to gaming.

Also some form of a parkour system would be awesome especially in a cyberpunk setting with giant buildings and stuff. Ooh and marriageable NPCs that have personalities that are interesting and dynamic.

Last edited:
Hi!
First of all big thanks from a huge fan from Poznan, Poland!
TW3 is one of my best games of all time, and I've played since DOS..:)
Also, extreemly happy that your next game is Cyberpunk, as this is in my top3 of most interesting topics, lucky me!
That asside, my dream scifi RPG suggestions:

1. Have hacking play a bigger role than a minigame, make it a core gameplay experience.
Think of soul reaver, a second layer of the entire world being a different digital one.
I understand this is too much of a core level design concept to just add it in, but one can hope:)

2. Make classes different in gameplay, significantly (mechanics, pace, visual, missions).
I would go even so far, that a street punk could end up being mostly a shooter with intense setpieces,
while a netrunner would be mostly a stealth-puzzle game with intense escape situations.

3. If you have vehicles, personalizing and customising them would be great.
Think mad max. Sense of ownership in a future dystopia would be something (Do androids dream of electric sheep?)

4. Wall off parts of the story, sidequest or map behind class selection or story choice.
Think Nier Automata. Choosing a class could result in: seeing new levels, quests, or same quests from different perspective.
I love playing through a game a few times, but it must be more than just a sidequest or ending mopup.

Now if each class would tie into a critical story character, whose paths cross in a few places....that would be heaven (Amores Perros?)

5. Finally add a legit single player econdary game mode.
Think hitman contract mode. An accessible, fun gameplay, if you have 30min but can't play longer.
Maybe have one type for each class, that I can just jump in from the main menu for a kill or hack or survival or raid....

Would increase the longevity drastically.

Thanks again and good luck with the game!
About time someone surpassed the original DeusEx and System shock2!
Cheers,
Piotr

Whoa, I just gotta great idea! I've seen the feature in other games where you can add your OWN music to the soundtrack. If you could set it up in like a vehicle , a jukebox or somesuch, that would be EPIC! Some of MY personal selections would be Mean Street- Van Halen, Your Going Down-Sick Puppies, Man with a gun-N.I.N, Cry like a bitch-Godsmack, Primal Concrete Sledge-Pantera and a bunch more!

CP2077 branded caffeine beverages for those marathon gaming sessions. Order them in game and they'll be delivered to your door. Add pizza, Chinese, and Indian to that list and I'd never have to leave the flat again.

Hello! I'm very much new to this forum, so If i make any mistakes, I apologize in advance.

The first thing I'd like to suggest is character customization. For example, changing hairstyle and hair color, or the physical appearance of the player, such as height and weight, that kind of stuff. This sort of customization really adds into the immersion that you ( yourself in front of the computer who have just created the character ) are actually experiencing Night City as a reality, which makes the player enjoy the game a lot more. I'd love to experience a cyberpunk city myself.

The second thing I'd love to be added into the game is little bits of elements of survival. I remember Mike Pondsmith on his thoughts on Cyberpunk 2077 saying the sentence "Cyberpunk is not about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself." which might hint some element of survival in Night City, but instead of turning the game from a role-playing game into a survival game, make the survival aspect of the game a somewhat low priority and more interesting, so it won't affect the player's urge for adventure and exploration, but surviving in the city will help you through your journey. Also, some bartending and hacking action in this game would be nice, maybe bartending would give you some bonuses in completing quests and hacking would give you access to certain things which can help you survive.

The third thing I'd suggest is to make the city a lot more darker and ominous. Maybe rare occasions of sunlight and a large amount of neon lights filling up the streets would be nice.

Lastly, I wish you guys good luck in the development of Cyberpunk 2077 and hope to hear from you guys soon!
Cheers from Hong Kong!

Last edited:
Oh, just got a killer idea. I have heard that they are planning to make it where you can print out your C.P character of gaming use. Well, here's the idea: When the character achieves a goal or has an incident occur, it is "transferred" on to the Character sheet/becomes part of the character bio. That would be freaking rad!!!!!!

Any possibility of talking to N.I.N or Ministry about using some of their songs in the soundtrack? The album Pretty Hate Machine or Downward Spiral would be soundtracks in and of themselves....Just saying.

Oh, I came up with another idea: How about a revision of the humanity loss rules. My suggestion? If a limb/ organ was transplanted to replace a LEGITAMATE LOSS (from an accident, combat or disease), the limb should cause ZERO/minimal humanity loss (Basic MODULE ONLY! No add-ons...Those would cost ya). Why? A person who was disabled and were given a "new lease on life " because of the replacement/transplant would tend to feel grateful and not alienated from their fellow humans. Having said this, if someone wants to turn themselves into a "Human Cuisinart", then, by all means, let 'em have it HARD!

Dungeons, dungeons, dungeons. Not the dank smelly kind, although those are fine too. Dungeons like FF15 or even better FF14 instances where you go into an area and fight your way through dealing with a couple cool bosses then a big bad boss at the end. Even dungeons like Diablo 2. I love that feel of exploration and wonder and finding out whats behind that next corner. It's always what keeps me coming back to RPG's. FF15 had an interesting way of adding dungeons I thought. You would seamlessly walk into the instance and actually felt like you're exploring an ancient tomb or underground passage. Even Dark Souls had this amazing style and feeling of exploration. SO my dream RPG would be exploring without really knowing what to expect like in Diablo 2 dungeons or ancient ruins or unknown lands and coming across unique monsters and trying to figure out how to beat them and so on. I've been drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom