x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subcultures: the "Posergangs" of 2077?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frabk dagger
    bozos like that clown of the 80s ( or 70s)?
    I was thinking about bosozokus, there are bosozokus in akira( kaneda and the clown gang), and they are really good cypnk material.

They are japanese motorcicle/car gangs, violent, cause caos on the roads for fun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]275[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]276[/ATTACH]
    oniiiiiiiiiiiiizuuuuuuuuuuuuuka

Comment

I would like to see the Roxbury guys as a posergang (there can be more than the two main characters of course.) I mean, can you imagine walking into a club with Haddaway playing and these guys pointing at girls going "Me? You? Me? You? Him? Me? Him? You? Me?"

Then it turns out they're all maxed out solos. Damn.
      The poster formerly known as C. MacLeod

Comment

Originally posted by blank_redge
        I think we could update this to"Juggalos", and call it a day. More targets to shoot at...
        Agreed. To the highest degree.

Comment

It'd be cool if there were some Posers posing as you!

If you were a famous Rockerboy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by guipit
            It'd be cool if there were some Posers posing as you!

If you were a famous Rockerboy or something.
            And why not? Other games such as Fallout New Vegas certainly incorporate your growing fame into the plotline. Surely a few copied hairstyle and facial options of your character wouldn't be too much of an issue. And it would be another little "cool thing" Cp2077 did that no one else has. A Posergang modelled after the main character.
            All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

I think that'd be cool, if it made sense for the game world.

A Posergang copping your style because you're a famous Rockerboy or Media would make sense.

If you're a Techie or a Fixer, it'd make less sense.

Comment

A branch of the "Dead Presidents" poser gang... Now including Trump and Obama.

Comment

Here's another thought to screw with people's heads: How about a poser gang based off of the main "Heroes" of the Cyberpunk 2020 PNP game. (Alt, Johnny Silverhand, Morgan Blackhand, Nomad Santiago, Rogue, and of course Rache'!)

Comment

Posergangs are just gangs revolved around biosculpting and a theme right? It would be cool to see a bunch of exotics with an animal theme I think.

Comment

Can we have starbucksians that just hang out in there pajamas avoiding eye contact and drinking coffee? That's a faction I can get into.
                      Click here for 14 sexy, and unbelievably easy tricks to keep you from being banned! If you see this color, I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings.

"Many of our most serious conflicts are conflicts within ourselves. Those who suppose their judgments are always consistent are unreflective or dogmatic. - John Rawls

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                        Can we have starbucksians that just hang out in there pajamas avoiding eye contact and drinking coffee? That's a faction I can get into.
                        When I was at college I was a founding member of the "Apathy Rats"
                        I still have the sweatshirt (more a keepsake then anything I actually ever wear) with a nice picture of a rat sprawled in an EZ chair with a cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other, the logo reads: "APATHY ! You can make it happen".

So I may well join the Starbucksians.
                        "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

How about the "Pythons"? A gang who goes about and does all of the best Monty Python skits.

Comment

Working...
                          X