Subcultures: the "Posergangs" of 2077?

+
Niether. Medievel barbarian Goths.

Sorry for my bad case of anal-retentive, but Goths were anything but barbarians. They were very methodical in their violence and transgressions against the Romans, as well as bearing great cultural and tribal societies. Not unlike Celts and Vikings.

Picts were more barbaric.

If I was CDPR I'd keep wacky Poser gangs be at NewGame+ or after the main story ends. Just so CP2077 doesn't feel like Saints Row or GTA level crazy.

Niether. Medievel barbarian Goths.
Haha. ^_^

Actual goths, or "I listen to HIM and 69 Eyes and I dress in black and use black make-up and I painted the walls of my flat black" fake goths? :cool:
Proper Goths, of course. What do you take me for??

The affected Victorian Goth, and/or the Post-Punk Deathrock kids.

Gravers, not so much. (We have 'em out here in Los Angeles; weird mashup between Goths and Ravers. Yes, I'm serious. I wish I were kidding.)

...onoes. o_O

I just thought of two TERRIBLE ideas for Posergangs.

The Kardashians
The Hiltons

*shudders*

Or AWESOME. I mean, can you imagine them charging down the street to fight each other, tottering on their ridiculous heels...and you with, oh, so MANY ways to 'help out". And FRAPS.

You thought they made a lot of DE HR clips..give us this I cna guarantee you hundreds of Kardashians vs Hiltons scenes. With Buzzhands! Zzzzzeeeeaaawwww...

Or AWESOME. I mean, can you imagine them charging down the street to fight each other, tottering on their ridiculous heels...and you with, oh, so MANY ways to 'help out". And FRAPS.

You thought they made a lot of DE HR clips..give us this I cna guarantee you hundreds of Kardashians vs Hiltons scenes. With Buzzhands! Zzzzzeeeeaaawwww...

Yeah, it would be grat, until they unleash their secret weapons... Nano Crabs... and then the streets become a sea of skank crotch lice, flowing towards you in a wave...each one encoded to inject anyone they touch with the library of venereal diseases their hosts collect like trading cards...

In a game where we were a crew that ran a Ripperdoc clinic we had to fight the Kardashians when they tried to shake us down for protection money. We tore through them like a booster through a sixer of Smash for the most part. That cyberpsycho cramed into a Bruce Jenner RealSkin damn near got us though.

I think that we were meant to tear through them. I think it was our GM's way of dealing with his daughter's love of reality tv.

Whilst encounters like that should never make up more than like .5% of the gangs I still think that the posergangs are a great critique of how media fixated our culture has become.

I would like to see the Roxbury guys as a posergang (there can be more than the two main characters of course.) I mean, can you imagine walking into a club with Haddaway playing and these guys pointing at girls going "Me? You? Me? You? Him? Me? Him? You? Me?"

Then it turns out they're all maxed out solos. Damn. :cool:

It'd be cool if there were some Posers posing as you!

If you were a famous Rockerboy or something.

It'd be cool if there were some Posers posing as you!

If you were a famous Rockerboy or something.

And why not? Other games such as Fallout New Vegas certainly incorporate your growing fame into the plotline. Surely a few copied hairstyle and facial options of your character wouldn't be too much of an issue. And it would be another little "cool thing" Cp2077 did that no one else has. A Posergang modelled after the main character.

I think that'd be cool, if it made sense for the game world.

A Posergang copping your style because you're a famous Rockerboy or Media would make sense.

If you're a Techie or a Fixer, it'd make less sense.

Here's another thought to screw with people's heads: How about a poser gang based off of the main "Heroes" of the Cyberpunk 2020 PNP game. (Alt, Johnny Silverhand, Morgan Blackhand, Nomad Santiago, Rogue, and of course Rache'!)

Posergangs are just gangs revolved around biosculpting and a theme right? It would be cool to see a bunch of exotics with an animal theme I think.

Can we have starbucksians that just hang out in there pajamas avoiding eye contact and drinking coffee? That's a faction I can get into.

Top Bottom