Will Ciri be in game ? =)

+
If there was a cyberpunk game where it could make sence for a character like Ciri to possibly show up in, it would be Shadowrun... not Cyberpunk 2020/2077.

Guest 4149880

Calistarius;n9305661 said:
If there was a cyberpunk game where it could make sence for a character like Ciri to possibly show up in, it would be Shadowrun... not Cyberpunk 2020/2077.

Maybe CDPR is making two cyberpunk games. One Ciri has visited, the other she didn't. Could be the other AAA game they're making, a cyberpunk game just for Ciri and it wouldn't even step on their Cyberpunk 2077's trademark for using "Cyberpunk" as the title, we'll just call it 'Ciri's Grand Adventure In A Cyberpunk World'. Unless Ciri was just joking, ahhh... she probably was...

BeastModeIron;n9306871 said:
Maybe CDPR is making two cyberpunk games. One Ciri has visited, the other she didn't. Could be the other AAA game they're making, a cyberpunk game just for Ciri and it wouldn't even step on their Cyberpunk 2077's trademark for using "Cyberpunk" as the title, we'll just call it 'Ciri's Grand Adventure In A Cyberpunk World'. Unless Ciri was just joking, ahhh... she probably was...
I guess that could be it... but I am not convinced it would be something like that.

I am more asuming that the other AAA game CDPR is making will be a fantasy one though (possibly in the Witcher universe)... because I have for some several years now been asuming that CDPR is working them selves towards doing the same as Bethesda and Bioware are doing... essentually switching back and forth between fantasy games and a sci-fi games... so that the companies developers get a break for some several years from doing the same old thing over and over and over again.

At most I could see someone/something from Witcher be referenced in CP2077, maybe an old poster stuck to some wall, or you find toys standing on someones office table depicting one of the characters, or an old videogame themed bar where you could find references to Witcher, etc. Anything more then roughly this would I feel be a bad thing.

And if people really want Ciri to make an appearance in the game, then make her when you create your character... and I am sure a lot of people (who have played the Witcher games) will do this (and make Geralt to for that matter)... I would be surpriced if no Youtuber made a CP2077 series about Ciri's or Geralt's adventures in Cyberpunk 2077. And while that could be a bit fun to watch for a bit, after one self has finished the game that is (would not watch something like that, or any youtube playthrough at all of CP2077, untill after I had finished it my self), and especially if the Youtuber did a really good job with playing the character... even though that... I just don't want her, or anyone else from the Witcher universe, to be an actual official character that was part of the CP2020/2077 world. If they where, that would break the immersion and illusion of the game way to much... because there is no, and never have been, any kind of magic in CP2020 (atleast from as far as I have understood it).

Calistarius;n9311911 said:
And if people really want Ciri to make an appearance in the game, then make her when you create your character... and I am sure a lot of people (who have played the Witcher games) will do this (and make Geralt to for that matter)... I would be surpriced if no Youtuber made a CP2077 series about Ciri's or Geralt's adventures in Cyberpunk 2077.
I'd bet on it if the character creation editor permits you to create something close, or if you can import character models from Witcher into CP2077.

Suhiira;n9314001 said:
I'd bet on it if the character creation editor permits you to create something close, or if you can import character models from Witcher into CP2077.
And if not, then people will try and mod it so that they could either create them, or import them. I guess it depends on how mod-friendly CP2077 might end up being.

Same game engine as Witcher 3 (with updates) so no reason to suspect it will be any less modable then that was.

It's been 7 months...

And there are still people that swear up and down Ciri was talking about Night City and that she will most def totes be in 2077...on Reddit.

My Ciri Easter Egg would be you can find a copy of a Ciri based game in a shop.

Regardless of the infamous Ciri's line in TW3, she still can travel through different universes. She could very well appear in one Star War animated series.
And even if she shows up in CP2077, it wouldn't mean that the people that interprets that quote as a cyberpunk reference would be right. Ciri could travel there after the events in TW3.

Last edited:
Suhiira;n10747961 said:
How about a "Witcher" poser gang? LOTS of Ciri's!
Considering that we already have a typical poser gang in Witcher 3... I'd say YES to this! Many Gerardos, Ciris, Dandelions and Zoltans.
obviously this gang

Snowflakez;n10749641 said:
Uhm. Is that allowed?

I post a picture of ciri naked over /r/cyberpunkgame and everyone lost their minds. I do it here and no one seens to bother. That says a lot about both communities.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10750061 said:
I post a picture of ciri naked over /r/cyberpunkgame and everyone lost their minds. I do it here and no one seens to bother. That says a lot about both communities.

Yeah, definitely significantly different groups of people. It's a bit more of an echo chamber over there, too.

Doesn't bother me either way, I just figured the mods would object. If not, go for it.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10748011 said:

WARNING NSFW MATTERIAL AHEAD:

magnificent, I wish I could help calm her down.
:sad:

I wanted it to be in the same universe .... I know they are different books, but an easter eggs, maybe a costume, a sign of magic would prove that the witcher is the past of cyberpunk hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom