x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Notice

Estuve viendo como alguien en un foro, quiere llamar la atencion haciendose pasar por CD Project RED, es demasiado dudoso que alguien llamado Boske publique en otro medio que el oficial.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1353877

Es indudable que se trata de un maldito Fake para joder la vida, solicito que lo borren, porque es sabido que es mentira.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching as someone in a forum, wants to draw attention to being made CD Project RED, it is too doubtful that someone called Boske publish in another medium than the official.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1353877

Undoubtedly it is a damn fake to fuck life, I ask that they erase it, because it is known to be a lie.

??? Lol
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese"

Comment

No idea what he's on about. Could lock thread, am enjoying comedic aspect instead.
      All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

I think hes trying to say something about boskee and the neogaf forums but that's about all i got out of it. Can you elaborate further haha???

Comment

This is a case for Sherlock and Dr. WATson

Comment

Maybe its the beginning of the marketing campaign and its a code we need to figure out!!

Comment

just ban the account. also new posters should not be able to make new threads.
              "James is still cool. He's always been cool."

Comment

Lol i feel like he was trying to make a valid point just maybe his english is holding him back. Sorry nt friend but yo no comprende

Comment

OP's "valid point" seems to be that the neogaf post, which is 90% links to CDPR's site, is somehow fake information.
                  but according to his only other post, he is waiting to get exclusive beta access to the game, so maybe he knows more than us.

Comment

Originally posted by lord_blex View Post
                    OP's "valid point" seems to be that the neogaf post, which is 90% links to CDPR's site, is somehow fake information.
                    but according to his only other post, he is waiting to get exclusive beta access to the game, so maybe he knows more than us.
                    Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMMM.
                    All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sardukhar View Post

Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMMM.
                      Or it's just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfather View Post
                        just ban the account. also new posters should not be able to make new threads.
                        >Join Date: 07-04-16
                        >new poster

Well, guess it's over for me then.

But seriously we should just ban everyone that has an account newer than 04-04-17
                        "In twenty-seventy or so. Tenements on fire. Blazing through endless nights."

Comment

Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post

>new poster

But seriously we should just ban everyone that has an account newer than 04-04-17
                          by new i mean a few days old haha, no ur fine and an asset. i just dont want someone new to come in here and make a thread with leak in the headline.
                          "James is still cool. He's always been cool."

Comment

Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post

>new poster

Haaaaaave you met Animal? We keep him around because he's funny and has lots of ideas. Some of them good, some of them...well..yeah.

I of course want to ban everyone who has an account newer than 2008. BECAUSE LEET.

Comment

Originally posted by Sardukhar View Post
                              BECAUSE LEFT.
                              Always knew left parties are up to something not good.

Comment

Working...
                              X