x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Forlorn Hope

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forlorn Hope

A place to hang out and chat. Started as a Solo bar, focussed on Long March survivors, now open to anyone who walks the Edge in Night City. Relax and have a drink, choomba!
    All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

This thread is here for all of us to discuss just about anything that comes to mind when we are not discussing or thinking about Cyberpunk 2077 like that`s going to happen anytime soon . A place to just sit back and relax and "hang out" . Enjoy yourselves.

Comment

So the other day i got upset about some things on this forum and i let my emotions get the better of me. Im not too proud to admit when i am in the wrong. I made some comments indirectly about some people on this forum and directly at the moderator...sardukhar. Some things frustrated me at the time and i made a bad judgment call. Its not my place to say such things about someone i know very little about. I am sorry. I have some personal things going on in my life right now. I just lost my mother to a 3 year long battle to cancer. Instead of dealing with it like a man i came on this board and blatently attacked the moderator with misguided aggression and for that i am truly sorry. I turned it into a personal attack on him and for what i honestly dont know. Just needed to lash out i guess. I feel terrible about it. Im not looking for any pitty here or anything like that. I just needed to aplogize formally and say i was wrong. My bad guys. Sometimes life just gets in the way and we lose sight of who we really are. Im not a bad guy nor an overly aggressive one, so i hope my actions can be forgiven during a difficult time. I embarrassed myself badly, and one last time i just want to say im sorry. Im sorry sardukhar...and to everyone else. I hope i can still be a part of this community. I cant wait to play this game and it would kill me if i wasnt welcomed here anymore. So ya thats about all i got. My bad fellas.
      "The early bird gets the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese"

Comment

Originally posted by DarthRaver8686 View Post
        . So ya thats about all i got. My bad fellas.
        'S cool.

We all fuck up. (Witness what happened when I tried to add this to the Forlorn Hope thread. Urrrr....I think I need an adult. Everyone's posts are comments now! Eri94 help!)

No problem.

You're still welcome here.

Everyone else, be nice to Darth, life is shit sometimes.

Gonna move this to Forlorn Hope, though - kind of the thing you say in a social setting anyway.

Last edited by Sardukhar; 05-07-17, 03:22.
        All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

Thank you...i appreciate that.
          "The early bird gets the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese"

Comment

Soooooo Sard done screwed up. IF you are looking for your Forlorn Hope posts...they are somewhere in the 2000+ comments above. Yep! No idea how that happened! Don't drink and mod, kids! Well, I don't drink, but you know, don't anyway.

Hopefully a competent Techie or Runner will be along to fix it soon. If not, ahhh.....improvise!

Comment

*mutters something about it being summer in the northern hemisphere and Sards brain should have thawed out by now*
              "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

I can't wait for the summer to be over.

I want it dark and cold.

Comment

I to long for colder weather and less brightness... I was not built for heat... cold how ever I have no problems what so ever in resisting... and at the same time I have always been a bit of a late evening to night person, so all this bright shining sun stuff is annoying to me... XD

Comment

where did all the old posts go Sard?

oh no Sard, you didn't...

"Deserves got nothin to do with it" - William Munny

Comment

Originally posted by Neuronin View Post
                      I can't wait for the summer to be over.

I want it dark and cold.
                      I like some deep dark fantasies too, but I'm an artist, a performance artist.

Originally posted by Suhiira View Post
                      *mutters something about it being summer in the northern hemisphere and Sards brain should have thawed out by now*
                      There's like two guys here from the southern hemisphere. Time to guess who it is.
                      Last edited by Lisbeth_Salander; 11-07-17, 15:12.

Comment

feels good coming back to the old bar

Comment

Originally posted by Lisbeth_Salander View Post

I like some deep dark fantasies too, but I'm an artist, a performance artist.

My sergeant told me never be ashamed of my watch, especially since it's such a good size and all.

Comment

Originally posted by metalmaniac21 View Post
                            My sergeant told me never be ashamed of my watch, especially since it's such a good size and all.
                            I agree.

This is how CDPR should make Netrunners in CP2077:

Comment

Just found a mini-documentary/interview with Marcin Iwiński that was uploaded to youtube only a few days ago.

Apperantly it is some kind of crowdfunding videogame documentaries that they make, and this is one of those that has come out of that.

It is just over 20 minuts long. But don't expect to find some kind of juicy new bit of information about CP2077 or anything though, this is more about the company and a little about Marcin him self.

Comment

Working...
                              X